Senior Developer2018 - PRESENTKawatta
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), GitHub, AWS S3, Styled-components, Docker, Docker Swarm, AWS CloudWatch, AWS EC2, AWS DynamoDB, Architecture, AWS Lambda, AWS, GitLab, Etherscan, Google Analytics, Cloud Firestore, Functions, Cloud, Firebase, Material-UI, JSS, React, Web3.js, Metamask, Ethereum, Node.js
- Optimized an education SaaS platform for stability and scalability.
- Implemented a secure solution for batch importing user accounts from an external HR system into an education SaaS platform.
- Optimized serving videos in an education SaaS platform to provide a good experience for users all over the world.
- Created a wizard to easily generate ERC20 tokens in Ethereum.
- Migrated +200GB of data from Rackspace to S3. Some of these data needed specific processing.
- Implemented a solution for cropping images on Lambda@Edge.
- Implemented an integration test environment to increase the reliability of our code locally and when pushing new changes to Git.
- Optimized the logging of events to provide a better developer experience locally and make it easier to search for anomalies and patterns on DataDog.
Senior Developer2019 - 2019Freelance
Technologies: Bootstrap 3, Microservices, Plaid, Kubernetes, Docker, MySQL, Node.js
- Created a platform for an accounting agency to automatically gather financial transactions and generate reports.
- Collected data from multiple financial institutions using the Plaid API and aggregated them to provide an overview of the activity of a client company.
- Wrote microservices in Node.js and deployed them on DigitalOcean using Kubernetes.
Lead Developer2018 - 2018Nuggets
- Led a team of five developers.
- Developed microservices to enable authentication with Nuggets.
- Built smart contracts with Solidity to manage user data and activity.
- Set up CI/CD pipeline with CircleCI, AWS, Docker, and Terraform.
- Constructed libraries and demo applications to showcase the service.
Senior Developer2017 - 2018The Travel Corporation
- Maintained and added new features to the booking engine used by the the multiple brands of TTC.
- Designed and developed the image management system used by multiple microservices at the MailOnline site.
- Developed multiple Node.js microservices to fetch and aggregate sport event results in order to provide coverage of global sports events like the EuroCup and the Olympics.
- Supported the advertisement management library (based on Google Publisher Tag) and server-side services written in Node.js.
Developer2015 - 2015Purch
- Supported the forums of Tom's Hardware and Tom's Guide.
- Implemented an SSO solution based on Stormpath in order to make it easier to log in across all Purch brands.
- Supported Purch's advertisement management library.
Developer2014 - 2015Orange
Technologies: Hadoop, OpenShift, Shell, Java
- Developed a cartridge for Dokuwiki which includes support for Latex syntax (and content generation) in order to provide new features to the Orange PaaS platform (which is based on OpenShift 2).
- Created a few applications to show how one can deploy a Java application to the PaaS while sending logs to Apache Flume and aggregating these events using Apache Hive; s a demonstration for the integration between Orange PaaS and Hadoop.
Developer2014 - 2014SFR
- Created analytics systems to collect and analyze user activity in order to have more insights into TV viewing activity and trending contents.
- Developed an Xbox application for live TV streaming and video-on-demand.
- Supported the existing Chromecast TV application and developed the second generation of the application.
Developer2010 - 2014Geodis BM
- Extended the user settings with i18n/l10n capabilities (on the front-end) by providing multiple date formats, measurement systems, and languages in an effort to simplify the site and attract more users.