Verified Expert in Engineering
Ihor is a skilled Python developer who has worked on a number of projects, from websites to private cloud systems. His expertise ranges from algorithms to networking, multithreading, virtualization, and more. He enjoys participating in programming contests, and he is a great communicator.
Python, Docker, Linux
The most amazing...
...thing I've done is run my own service company, where I worked with many Python-related projects from various business domains.
- Managed technical vision and led the engineering team.
- Worked with clients to solve their needs.
- Created architecture for client projects as well as development infrastructure.
- Reviewed code and mentored junior developers.
- Created a Docker-based pipeline for projects.
- Participated in architecture, management, and development of Django + React projects.
- Integrated many independent third parties in one pipeline.
- Built an SDK for econometrical projects.
- Gathered requirements as well as created and documented architecture.
- Built a platform for orchestrating Docker containers and deployed them to AWS via Ansible and Terraform.
- Built a platform for integration of different services to build econometrical models and predictions using R/Julia and MixedModel for clients.
Senior Software Engineer
- Working on the Netherlands' largest news website.
- Contributed to architecture design and people management.
- Deployed using AWS, Ansible, and Terraform.
- Developed new features using Django (Django REST Framework).
- Supported a legacy PHP-based CMS.
- Collaborated with the Scrum team.
Executive Software Engineer
- Developed various websites using Django framework. Contributed to team leadership and technical design.
- Contributed to business analysis for a BI project.
- Built the front end using React.
- Worked on bookings, fintech, BI, and medical projects.
- Built deployment pipelines using Ansible, Terraform, and Docker.
- Developed a secure file storage system for enterprise clients. Refactored different parts of the code. Improved security. Developed new features. Developed a Java applet for large file upload.
- Refactored a legacy codebase.
- Implemented a new way to work with the DB.
- Worked with multithreading and async programming.
- Developed a private cloud for a proprietary backup system. Implemented different modules of the system, refactoring parts of the custom framework.
- Helped develop a driver for the CIFS network file system.
React, Flux, ES6 and Problems We Methttp://www.slideshare.net/igaragatii/react-55105170
Redux, Django, Flux, AngularJS
React, REST APIs, Dask, jQuery, Node.js
DevOps, REST, REST API Architecture, Kanban, Scrum, Agile, Model View Controller (MVC), Management
Algorithms, Data Structures, Unix/Linux Virtualization, Tornado, HAProxy, Networking, Multithreading, Big Data
Ansible, Docker Compose, Varnish, Terraform
Linux, Docker, Amazon Web Services (AWS)
MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB
Bachelor's Degree in Systems Programming
National Technical University: Kharkiv Polytechnic Institute - Kharkiv, Ukraine
Master's Degree in Applied Economics
Harkivs'kij Nacional'nij Universitet im. V.N. Karazina - Kharkiv, Ukraine