Software Engineer III2019 - PRESENTGitHub
Technologies: ASP.NET Core, C#, Docker, Kubernetes, Ruby on Rails (RoR), Ruby
- Created migration tooling for GitHub enterprise to bring over customers from other source management systems like GitLab, BitBucket, Azure and DevOps.
- Developed tooling for migrating internal Microsoft teams from Azure DevOps to GitHub.
- Participates in diversity, inclusion, and belongings initiatives by conducting interviews for the company, vetting out core principles that align with GitHub's objectives.
Software Engineer II2015 - 2019Microsoft
Technologies: Development, Message Brokers, Model View Controller (MVC), Python, C#, C++
- Developed various Windows 10 features, shipping with a cadence of six months.
- Optimized the XAML runtime, improving performance, adding features, and making the platform more inviting for developers to use.
- Assisted with shipping the newest features for Xbox One.
- Implemented several testing strategies to ensure the quality and robustness of the platform.
- Led major refactors of the codebase that opened the door for cleaner code, faster development cycles, and improved performance.
- Participated in reverse integrations, monitoring the health of new features as it integrated with the main codebase and shipped to customers.
- Led the Early-in-Career initiative, which targeted retention rates of early-career developers at Microsoft.
- Monitored the performance of apps running on Xbox One, ensuring smooth and production-quality experience.
Associate IT Developer2014 - 2015Home Depot
Technologies: Spring, Java
- Improved associate engagement with customers in store through the use of new technology.
- Worked on a project to triangulate the amount of customers within an area, within the store, in order to.
- Assissted with a project to triangulate the number of customers within an area in the store, to better direct associates to assist them.
- Developed core Home Depot IT infrastructure and prototypes.
Software Developer2013 - 2014Westat
Technologies: ASP.NET MVC, C#
- Assisted in the creation of a client website that contains thousands of surveyed data to the user and provided detailed information relating each piece of data.
- Optimized render and load speeds of company-gathered data on Google maps, making the client-side experience more fluid.
- Assisted on the front-end and back-end implementation of a data website for the Georgia Department of Transportation.