Senior Software Architect in Blockchain2020 - 2020Sifchain
Technologies: Solidity, Cosmos, Business Intelligence (BI) Platforms, Tendermint, Go, Rust, Automated Market Making, Tokenization
- Implemented a Solidity smart contract for token sales.
- Co-developed an automated market maker (AMM) and liquidity pool.
- Developed a Solidity smart contract for pegged assets (a cross-chain, decentralized bridge between EVM and Cosmos/Tendermint). This was associated with research in Tendermint and Cosmos SDK internals (Go and Rust).
- Served as an individual contributor in a flat team management structure, working with open-source technologies.
Blockchain Developer2019 - 2020DEX and Ocean Protocol Foundation
- Integrated blockchain interactions with a browser, using MetaMask integration.
- Developed smart contracts in a distributed public ledger.
- Deployed a blockchain network as its own VPS and on AWS.
Research Porting Team Member2015 - 2017NVIDIA LightSpeed Studios
Technologies: 3D Graphics, C++, OpenGL
- Participated in a small team that developed and released flagship products containing several million lines of code. These included The Witness, Contrast, and AAA+ games for Android.
- Optimized performance of the Doom 3: BFG game for Android. Improvements included CPU/GPU time and memory management, debugging and solving performance issues, and low-level optimizations.
- Researched and debugged widely used game engines—Unreal Engine 3 and Bitsquid.
- Implemented and optimized high-dimension mathematics (matrix and quaternion) and linear algebra.
Software Engineer2010 - 2011MetaQuotes
Technologies: Windows API, Microsoft Foundation Class Library (MFC), C++
- Performed complex mathematical tasks such as Fourier analysis, wavelet analysis, linear regression, cubic interpolation, and digital filters.
- Implemented the Financial Information eXchange (FIX) protocol from scratch, programming in a low-latency, highly resilient server-side process.
- Developed and deployed a high-performance system for big data processing that included a large number of quotations and auto-generated reports.