Senior Full-stack Developer2020 - 2020EValue
- Developed a cutting-edge financial advisor app with a modern look.
- Delivered all tasks successfully while participating in both front-end and back-end Scrum teams in separate sprints.
- Solved the critical problems that were slowing down the overall development velocity.
- Mentored the less experienced developers using pair programming.
Senior Full-stack Developer2019 - 2020RPS Group
- Developed a health and safety risk assessment app.
- Maintained the CI/CD by setting up the Azure pipelines and agents.
- Developed dynamically created DOCX reports generated by Aspose for .NET.
Senior Full-stack Developer2019 - 2019HaydiGO
- Developed an omnichannel eCommerce management system for product information and warehouse management.
- Built a web app with the latest technologies to help users easily manage their products and orders.
- Implemented third-party communication with several leading logistics parcel service providers such as DHL.
Senior Full-stack Developer2019 - 2019Imoba
- Assisted in the development of a high-throughput, global data collection product.
- Optimized and moved microservices developed in C# and Node.js into a distributed cloud-native environment.
- Analyzed business requirements within technical implementations.
Senior Full-stack Developer2015 - 2019Promena
Technologies: Bootstrap, Unit Testing, jQuery, Bootstrap 3, MongoDB, Scrum, React, Azure DevOps, Git, Redis, SQL Server 2014, Entity Framework, ASP.NET MVC, .NET Core, .NET 4
- Developed an eSourcing app used by most of the top 500 companies in Turkey. The app also made a significant global impact.
- Ported the whole front end from ASP.NET MVC into React.
- Set up the CI/CD environment using Azure DevOps Pipelines.
- Delivered technical designs and implementations of new features in a Scrum environment.
- Improved performance and solved various bottlenecks by implementing best practice algorithms and patterns.
- Delivered the version control migration from TFS to Git.
- Participated in the technical decision-making meetings as a senior developer.