- Software EngineerFreelancer2009 - PRESENT
Technologies: PHP, Java, AJAX, Drupal, Wordpress, CodeIgniter, Zend, Symphony, MySQL
- http://jobs-50plus.ch/ - Job search portal written in Drupal, PHP, and jQuery.
- http://retailcop.ca/ - Retail Industry Crime Initiative Website built with Smarty, PHP, jQuery, and XML.
- Location database in Drupal 7 with GMAP integration, based on CLLI codes - Created a custom module via Drupal 7 for a Canadian telecommunications company that parses .xls file and generates new nodes into company's Drupal site for each row of data. Allowed for simultaneous editing of all nodes.
- http://www.bathurst12hour.com.au/ - Created site through Wordpress. Functionality includes automatic rendering (through IMAP) of competition results, with information then plugged into database and displayed on results page (implemented with AJAX and cron).
- http://www.zap.md/ - Online shop using Drupal 7.
- ole.md - Groupon-type site based on Drupal 7.
- http://daisynet.info/en - Online platform that permit video conferences and webinars, built with Drupal 7. Used Ubercart 3 for payments, Facebook API for posting news on Facebook, and Adobe Engine for video conferences.
- http://denschool.com/ - Implemented group and calendar functionality using Zend, with Gsync to synchronize the student's class schedule with their Google Calendar.
- http://epolejudge.com.au/ - Online judge software for pole finess and dance competitions created with CodeIgniter, jQuery, and AJAX.
- Physician Locator on Sciton.comSciton (via Toptal)2014 - 2015
Technologies: Drupal 7 / MySql / jQuery / Ajax
- Create custom module for advance search functionality,by cities or postal codes, by radius of a city or postal code, using miles or kilometers for radius, by country, products and treatments: http://www.sciton.com/worldwide/physicians.html.
- Create results page, using Google Map API, Drupal views and few hooks in my custom module to show all available doctors, their locations and all their available treatments and products.
- Drupal ProgrammerVitesse Digital2008 - 2009
Technologies: Drupal 6, PHP, jQuery, XML, Flash
- Developed site (http://www.fei.org/) with 2 other developers.
- Created platform for the FÉDÉRATION EQUESTRE INTERNATIONALE that allows users to see scores and video information from horse competitions for all disciplines, as well as news, incoming and upcoming competitions. Built mechanism for publishing press releases, photo catalogues, events, and more.
- Web DeveloperBridge M Web2008 - 2009
Technologies: Zend, PHP, jQuery, XML, Flash
- Worked on custom platform using Zend framework and Smarty that allows for the creation of complex management projects for different companies.
- Java ProgrammerMobiteam S.R.L2007 - 2008
- Worked on development of system similar to Google AdSense.
- Programmer, EngineerInformation Society Development Institute2006 - 2008
Technologies: PHP, MySQL, UML (Enterprise Architect), Drupal, Joomla!, jQuery, AJAX
- Worked primarily on German projects. Specifically, developed sites using PHP, jQuery, Drupal 5 and 6, UML, Flash, and XML.
- Projects include: