Verified Expert in Engineering
Ion is a seasoned software developer with a big picture mindset and attention to detail. Through time, he's learned that things don't always go as expected, understanding the need to adapt to situations and people in finding a better way to reach the destination. Ion can transform critics into valuable, constructive feedback, using fails as golden experience lessons.
The most amazing...
...project I've delivered is a set of generic components used to develop a CRM platform built on it.
Software Developer and Project Owner
- Developed a platform where dealers, their customers, and the service provider can place and manage orders for engraving services.
- Consulted on automatization and optimization parts of the process, suggesting needed technical solutions for the procedure.
- Assembled a development and testing team that uses Kanban and works within close communication.
- Performed deployment and maintenance on different environments and provided necessary support and documentation.
- Created a store with a monthly subscription product package via Stripe on the Shopify platform.
Senior Full-stack Developer
- Took part as one of the team players building the new highly scalable infrastructure and applications for web and mobile for one of the leading furniture retailers in the UK.
- Built React and React Native components with atomic design pattern and styled components.
- Implemented the proof of concept of the new infrastructure for a high scalability platform.
- Developed a search platform consuming event-sourced events and index into Elasticsearch and provided access through the API and library.
- Provided UI and React training sessions inside the company and assisted workshops.
- Wrote tests for units, integration, and interface as DOM structure and simulated interactions and screenshots. Got familiar with a suite of tools that test browser, iOS, and Android applications.
- Worked in an agile team to deliver a real-time platform for connecting service providers with customers.
- Worked on standardized business logic behavior and split it into Angular reusable components.
- Integrated the Google Maps API with live updates in communication with the back end.
Full-stack Developer and Team Lead
- Worked closely with the design team and project managers and ensured projects were delivered on time.
- Architected and built generic components that improve the application stability and speed on implementing new features.
- Provided the creative input for making the website dynamic, interactive, and user-friendly.
- Worked on project estimation that included team members and the development hours required.
- Provided assistance to the back-end developers in troubleshooting and coding.
- Monitored technical aspects of the front-end delivery for several projects.
- Assisted in the design, development, and deployment of interactive projects. Tracked and maintained details of visitors on each web page.
- Contributed to the development of advanced eCommerce web projects. Provided complete technical support for eCommerce functionality.
- Interpreted and executed designs correctly as requested by clients. Uploaded forms on websites and tracked users requests, comments, and complaints.
- Troubleshot problems in code, maintaining, managing, and supporting the existing websites.
- Implemented payment systems like Qiwi, WebMoney, PayPal, and Visa/MasterCard.
- Built platforms with Yii for managing SEO orders and different promotions conditions. Worked with a series of WordPress websites, implementing the design and creating plugins for functionality and content management from the admin side.
- Created an eCommerce website for collective shopping of coupons. This was a startup built from scratch on PHP, where I added new functionality regarding customers' needs.
My contribution was to offer a technical solution for the current manual process. I provided consulting and platform implementation and took the role of architect and DevOps, full-stack developer, and project manager. I also assembled a team of four players working together with Kanban and in close contact with the client.
My primary role was to develop the platform basis for generic components to provide stability and fast implementation of the new functionality. I acted as the team lead role for the front-end team, where I had an opportunity to tutor and give support. I also took an essential part in the technical solutions of the back-end side.
Dashboard and Administration System for AI-powered CCTV Analytics and Safetyhttps://invigilo.ai/
The full-stack project was a front-end application built on Vue and consuming REST API on Python, with IoT integration with messengers bots and secure configurations of CCTV infrastructure.
Node.js, React, React Redux, Vue, Reselect, Dotenv, Google Maps API, REST APIs, jQuery, D3.js, C3.js, Recompose, Winston, Liquid
MongoDB, Databases, Elasticsearch, MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite, NoSQL, Relational Databases
Full-stack, APIs, Cloudinary, Software, Atomic Design, HTML Email, ESLint, Programming, Design, Symphony, Axios, Apollo, Event Source, Prismic, Styled-components, SVG, CRM Design, API Hooking, CI/CD Pipelines, Enzyme, Detox, Web to Print, PDF, User Interface (UI), User Experience (UX), Product Owner, Charts, Dashboards, Data Visualization, Code Generators, Material Design, Payment Gateways, POS, Point of Sale, FastAPI
Redux, Paper.js, Tailwind CSS, Nuxt.js, AngularJS, JSON Web Tokens (JWT), Koa, Express.js, React Native, Jest, Cypress, Django, Symfony, Next.js, Express.io, MUI (Material UI), Angular
GitLab CI/CD, WebStorm, Webpack, Mongoose, Git, Flow, Babel, Canvas, E-conomic, Visual Studio App Center
REST, BEM, Management, Testing
WordPress, Heroku, Algolia, Docker, MacOS, Shopify, Visual Studio Code (VS Code)
Bachelor's Degree in Informatics and Applied Mathematics
Moldova State University - Chisinau, Moldova