Software Developer and Project Owner2019 - PRESENTSelf-employed
- Developed a platform where dealers, their customers, and the service provider can place and manage orders for engraving services.
- Consulted on automatization and optimization parts of the process, suggesting needed technical solutions for the procedure.
- Assembled a development and testing team that uses Kanban and works within close communication.
- Performed deployment and maintenance on different environments and provided necessary support and documentation.
- Created a store with a monthly subscription product package via Stripe on the Shopify platform.
Senior Full-stack Developer2016 - 2019Pentalog
- Took part as one of the team players building the new highly scalable infrastructure and applications for web and mobile for one of the leading furniture retailers in the UK.
- Built React and React Native components with atomic design pattern and styled components.
- Implemented the proof of concept of the new infrastructure for a high scalability platform.
- Developed a search platform consuming event-sourced events and index into Elasticsearch and provided access through the API and library.
- Provided UI and React training sessions inside the company and assisted workshops.
- Wrote tests for units, integration, and interface as DOM structure and simulated interactions and screenshots. Got familiar with a suite of tools that test browser, iOS, and Android applications.
- Worked in an agile team to deliver a real-time platform for connecting service providers with customers.
- Worked on standardized business logic behavior and split it into Angular reusable components.
- Integrated the Google Maps API with live updates in communication with the back end.
Full-stack Developer and Team Lead2014 - 2016BinaSystems
- Worked closely with the design team and project managers and ensured projects were delivered on time.
- Architected and built generic components that improve the application stability and speed on implementing new features.
- Provided the creative input for making the website dynamic, interactive, and user-friendly.
- Worked on project estimation that included team members and the development hours required.
- Provided assistance to the back-end developers in troubleshooting and coding.
- Monitored technical aspects of the front-end delivery for several projects.
Full-stack Developer2011 - 2014Self-employed
- Assisted in the design, development, and deployment of interactive projects. Tracked and maintained details of visitors on each web page.
- Contributed to the development of advanced eCommerce web projects. Provided complete technical support for eCommerce functionality.
- Interpreted and executed designs correctly as requested by clients. Uploaded forms on websites and tracked users requests, comments, and complaints.
- Troubleshot problems in code, maintaining, managing, and supporting the existing websites.
- Implemented payment systems like Qiwi, WebMoney, PayPal, and Visa/MasterCard.
- Built platforms with Yii for managing SEO orders and different promotions conditions. Worked with a series of WordPress websites, implementing the design and creating plugins for functionality and content management from the admin side.
- Created an eCommerce website for collective shopping of coupons. This was a startup built from scratch on PHP, where I added new functionality regarding customers' needs.