Senior Software Developer | Team Leader2013 - 2017High-Tech Systems & Software
Technologies: DevExpress, Crystal Reports, TFS, Subversion (SVN), R2, Microsoft SQL Server, LINQ, Windows Communication Framework (WCF), Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), Visual Studio 2017, Visual Studio 2015, .NET, Delphi XE, Delphi
- Performed a business and technical analysis of the client's requirements via the support department.
- Developed and implemented new features and modules.
- Built a new reporting module in order to allow for the centralized management and view of stock, sales, purchases, and profit.
- Optimized the existing code.
- Provided third-level support on issues that the support team cannot handle.
- Rewrote the old Delphi project by using WPF and WCF (.NET 4.0).
- Developed a WPF framework for the company to be the starting point for all future HTSS projects.
Senior Software Developer2016 - 2016Complia Health Canada
Technologies: Git, Microsoft SQL Server, C#, .NET, Embarcadero RAD Studio, Delphi
- Developed new business features based on provided software requirements specifications.
Senior Software Developer2012 - 2013Acrelec Software (formerly K-POS Software)
Technologies: Subversion (SVN), MySQL, SQLite, Microsoft SQL Server, R2, LINQ, Windows Communication Framework (WCF), Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), Microsoft Visual Studio, C#.NET
- Developed the server-side desktop application.
- Built up the Windows Services and the communication with the front-end.
- Created a Windows tablet application for supervisors.
Software Developer2011 - 2012A&D Pharma | Mediplus
Technologies: Visual SourceSafe, JasperReports, Crystal Reports, Microsoft SQL Server, C#, .NET, Visual Component Library (VCL), DevExpress, Delphi
- Developed, maintained, and provided third-level support for the existing application.
- Directly communicated with the top logistics manager and top marketing manager in order to develop and implement new features or modifying existing ones.
- Developed various stock and sales reports.
- Optimized and rewrote code for some of the old application modules.
- Collaborated with the support team for new installations, training, and to solve issues.
- Managed, developed, and designed for the Microsoft SQL Server; this included optimizations, jobs, replications, backups, and restorations.
- Developed a new and improved automatic SQL data transfer interface from the warehouse solution to a financial solution.
- Wrote a new algorithm for stock management in the central warehouse.
- Integrated the warehouse's semi-automated product picking line with the software.
Software Developer2008 - 2011TotalSoft
Technologies: Visual SourceSafe, Crystal Reports, Microsoft Report Builder, Microsoft SQL Server, DevExpress, Delphi
- Communicated directly with the customers.
- Implemented a technical and business analysis of the customer’s requirements.
- Wrote the software requirements specification (SRS) document which contains a complete description of the module/modification to be developed and a time estimate for the task.
- Developed, tested, and delivered the above modification.
- Provided third-level support for customers.
- Debugged and repaired any issue found in the application.
- Ensured that all the instances of Microsoft SQL Server are working properly (optimizations, jobs, replications, backup, and restore).
- Created various reports according to customer’s needs or legislative changes.
- Developed and maintained a SQL data transfer interface from the warehouse solution given to Charisma Financial.