Full-stack Developer2018 - PRESENTEllipsis Health
Technologies: Node.js, Firebase, Vue.js, React, GCP
- Constructed a Firebase cloud-function back end with Node.js for the Ellipsis mobile app and web dashboards.
- Built a front-end visualization dashboard with Vue.js, chart.js, and D3.
- Constructed an automatic voice call center using Twilio and Node.js together with an NLP API.
- Created a React front-end admin dashboard for complex table data visualization with user-friendly search features.
- Used Google Cloud Platform heavily, namely Google Storage, BigQuery, Speech-to-Text API, and Firebase.
Back-end Developer2018 - 2018Tripcents
- Built back-end APIs using Firebase cloud functions, a real-time database, and cloud messaging.
- Solved a payment integration problem that required high security and accuracy for different user banks. The central payment system was Dwolla and we used Plaid for the connection bridge.
- Integrated various third-party APIs for real estate, flight booking, and reservation.
- Developed a huge cron-job system for performing periodic features on the back-end side without any front-end requests.
- Structured the database to optimize all the data in a real-time database using MongoDB on AWS EC2.
- Built a React Native mobile app that integrates geolocational service, payment system, real-time private, and group chat.
Full-stack Developer2016 - 2018Holidu
- Integrated Redux and MobX on a number of React-based front-end projects for the better state management of React components.
- Implemented a GraphQL-and-Apollo server for a React-and-Vue.js front-end data query.
- Built AWS Lambda functions with Node.js and configured an automated Git's pulling and deploying pipeline in AWS using Nginx, PM2, and Bitbucket webhooks.
- Created a new customized chart library using D3.js and Plotly.js.
- Embedded a Google tag manager and Google Analytics for the website conversion tracking and the user event tracking.
- Integrated Vue.js, Vuex, and Vuetify with a Laravel back-end.
Web Developer2013 - 2016Bruce Clay (Japan)
- Implemented a web scrapping and browser controlling app for automated management of sites using Puppeteer and Apify.
- Optimized the front-end portion to make a fully functional and performant website using Webpack and many other compressing tools like JPEGmini.
- Integrated Elasticsearch with the existing MySQL for better database handling and performant querying.
- Implemented a real-time chatting platform-building AI-based chatbot with Socket.IO and Dialogflow.
- Worked on OOP languages including Python for the first time.