Blockchain Full-stack Engineer2021 - 2022Bitwave
- Handled the Web3 integration for different wallet connections and contract integrations for multi-chain support, including Ethereum, Binance, Polygon, etc.
- Rebuilt the Vue.js front-end application in Vue3, TypeScript, and Tailwind CSS.
- Built a Node.js and TypeScript back-end for handling transaction reports, billing reports, invoicing systems, and more for crypto partners.
- Utilized Firebase, Firestore, GCP (Big Query, Pub-Sub) handling for database and DevOps.
Blockchain Full-stack Engineer2021 - 2021Escrow Protocol
- Built a front-end application for minting and staking NFTs using React and Web3.js.
- Contributed to a contract for NFT registration and redemption with Solidity.
- Created a POC Vue.js front-end platform for an NFT gallery using Moralis and Vue 3.
- Worked on the token distribution and migration from BSC to Polygon network using BscScan, PolygonScan API, and Solidity.
Vue.js Developer for a VR Hardware Company2021 - 2021Pico Interactive
Technologies: Vue, Vuex, Vuetify, Butter CMS, Antd
- Built several Vue.js web applications for VR products.
- Used different UI frameworks like Ant Design or Vuetify based on the project design type.
- Integrated headless CSM and Butter CMS for pulling the data and assets.
Angular Developer2020 - 2021Cave Consulting Inc
- Developed an Angular, RxJS, and Angular Material web app for managing user registration for seminars and webinars hosting in Firebase.
- Created a Node.js back end with Firebase cloud function and Firestore as the database while Google Storage was used as file storage.
- Took 100% responsibility for the project of planning, architecture, development, and deployment.
Full-stack Developer2018 - 2021Ellipsis Health
Technologies: Google Cloud Platform (GCP), React, Vue, Firebase, Node.js
- Created a Firebase cloud-function back end with Node.js for the Ellipsis mobile app and web dashboards.
- Built a front-end visualization dashboard with Vue.js, chart.js, and D3.
- Constructed an automatic voice call center using Twilio and Node.js together with an NLP API.
- Created a React front-end admin dashboard for complex table data visualization with user-friendly search features.
- Used Google Cloud Platform heavily, namely Google Storage, BigQuery, Speech-to-Text API, and Firebase.
React.js Firebase developer2020 - 2020Curb Appeal Tax, Inc
- Developed a React, React hook, and Material UI front-end web application for a real estate tax calculation.
- Wrote Node.js back-end Firebase cloud functions for handling user authentication and Firestore data manipulation.
- Added Firestore and storage security rules for the database and storage access management.
React Native Developer2020 - 2020Harry Loui
Technologies: React, Android, iOS, Google Cloud Storage, Firebase, React Native
- Developed React native mobile app for managing car inspection flow.
- Managed multi-pages, long inspection form with offline and real-time syncing capability using React Native elements and Firestore.
- Implemented several camera features to take photos for car inspection with React Native.
- Built Firebase Cloud function back end, for auto-linking data changes across mobile app form data, Google storage, and Firestore.
- Built and hosted react front-end website for managing car inspection results.
Blockchain Full-stack Engineer2019 - 2020Gelato Network
- Developed automated trading strategies on Uniswap and QuickSwap.
- Built smart contract with solidity and deployed using Truffle.
- Used Flashbots API to fetch block info regarding trading pool and staking.
- Worked on building trading view, swap modal using React, Next, TypeScript, Webs.js, and Subgraph.
- Supported limit orders on the Ethereum Mainnet and Polygon (Matic).
Back-end Developer2018 - 2018Tripcents
- Built back-end APIs using Firebase cloud functions, a real-time database, and cloud messaging.
- Solved a payment integration problem that required high security and accuracy for different user banks. The central payment system was Dwolla and we used Plaid for the connection bridge.
- Integrated various third-party APIs for real estate, flight booking, and reservation.
- Developed a huge cron-job system for performing periodic features on the back-end side without any front-end requests.
- Structured the database to optimize all the data in a real-time database using MongoDB on AWS EC2.
- Built a React Native mobile app that integrates geolocational service, payment system, real-time private, and group chat.
Full-stack Developer2016 - 2018Holidu
- Integrated Redux and MobX on a number of React-based front-end projects for the better state management of React components.
- Implemented a GraphQL-and-Apollo server for a React-and-Vue.js front-end data query.
- Built AWS Lambda functions with Node.js and configured an automated Git's pulling and deploying pipeline in AWS using Nginx, PM2, and Bitbucket webhooks.
- Created a new customized chart library using D3.js and Plotly.js.
- Embedded a Google tag manager and Google Analytics for the website conversion tracking and the user event tracking.
- Integrated Vue.js, Vuex, and Vuetify with a Laravel back-end.
Web Developer2013 - 2016Bruce Clay (Japan)
- Implemented a web scrapping and browser controlling app for automated management of sites using Puppeteer and Apify.
- Optimized the front-end portion to make a fully functional and performant website using Webpack and many other compressing tools like JPEGmini.
- Integrated Elasticsearch with the existing MySQL for better database handling and performant querying.
- Implemented a real-time chatting platform-building AI-based chatbot with Socket.IO and Dialogflow.
- Worked on OOP languages including Python for the first time.