iOS Engineer2017 - PRESENTToptal Projects
Technologies: Swift, Face Recognition, Vision, Core ML
- Worked for a Toptal client Knxn (Jan-Mar 2018) to build an entertaining app.
- Created a custom internal iOS framework based on face recognition using CoreML and Vision frameworks.
- Integrated custom internal framework in the main iOS project.
- Improved MVVM architecture, fixed bugs and added unit tests.
Lead iOS Developer2018 - 2019Flex A.I.
Technologies: Swift, Artificial Intelligence, AWS, Cognito
- Performed in a lead developer role to create from scratch the iOS fitness app which has the purpose to replace the personal trainer.
- Designed and architecture app core logic implementing REST services, CoreData and UI, highly focused on app performance and stability.
- Worked very closely with back-end, design, and product teams building features, giving feedback and proposing ideas.
- Released the first version for alpha testers: https://www.flexfitnessapp.com.
iOS Engineer2018 - 2018nCrypt
Technologies: iOS, Blockchain, Cryptocurrency
- Maintained, fixed bugs, and added new features like 2FA, implemented a referral program for new users.
- Added extra security steps for buy/sell BCH and BTC.
- Ensured iOS client side continuous integration with Fastlane.
- Improved app performance and stability using Instruments and unit tests.
- Released and removed the app from App Store: http://www.ncrypt.com.
iOS Engineer2016 - 2017P3 Group - P3 Digital Services
Technologies: Objective-C, Swift, IoT, Curl, OpenSSL, C++, OpenCV
- Developed smart home IoT mobile application to control smart devices connected to smart controller.
- Implemented claiming, pairing, network communication, and versions stability between smart controller and mobile application.
- Developed smart devices functionality like alarm system, scenarios ( e.g. leaving/coming home), etc.
- Redesigned inefficient architecture for intensive data.
- Developed mobile application for large scale graffiti drawings with custom image editor.
- Implemented image processing and distance calculations between device and wall using OpenCV.
iOS Engineer2014 - 2016Ocedo GmbH
Technologies: Objective-C, C, C++, Bash, Linux, OpenWRT, Swift
- Developed a network system to implement the switch and gateway dynamic configuration.
- Redefined the network setup to be faster managed in cloud.
- Customised operation systems based on OpenWRT for own products like Access Points.
- Created a tool to ensure data integrity passed through the network.
- Developed a mobile application for oversee the network functionality based on push notifications.
- Implemented functionality to create a virtual network through the mobile application.
iOS Developer2013 - 2014Comknow
Technologies: iOS, Objective C, macOS, Angular.js
- Developed application for architecture industry with various buildings plans using Core Animations and Core Graphics.
- Created PDF report with editable data including signature.
- Implemented custom payment logic using PayPal and credit card integration.
- Developed application for electric pumps viewing based on MapKit with custom chat for users.
- Built macOS application to evaluate candidates of online courses platform during the exams.
- Developed application for users entertainment from festivals or events.