Software Engineer 22021 - PRESENTMicrosoft
- Worked on the calling and meetings module of the Microsoft Teams iOS app.
- Led feature development for MainStage on the Microsoft Teams iOS app to improve the meeting experience.
- Managed live site incidents for customers and collaborated with support engineers to mitigate incidents in the production environment.
Co-founder & Engineering Lead2018 - 2020Simplified Automation Inc.
- Spearheaded the development of Process Excellence Temple (PET), a distributed cloud and mobile solution for process automation in manufacturing used by enterprises like Unilever and Whirlpool across North America, South America, EMEA, and APAC.
- Orchestrated the generation of a $500,000+ revenue stream for the startup.
- Transformed a monolithic architecture to an ecosystem of microservices.
- Included .NET Core, Angular, iOS, Azure Cloud Services, Azure DevOps, and Firebase in the core tech stack.
- Implemented core features, such as globalization, localization, and push notifications, using a mobile-friendly distributed systems design with separate implementation of workspace, admin, and core applications.
- Led a cross-functional team of 15+ software engineers following the Agile software development methodology.
- Served as the product owner for cloud and CI/CD infrastructure across Azure, GCP, and Firebase.
iOS Developer2016 - 2018Royal Bank of Canada (RBC)
- Applied Agile software development, test-driven development, and trunk-based development practices as a member of an iOS mobile banking digital team at RBC.
- Developed features and monitored defects in the RBC Mobile banking application and for automating UI tests. Built a smoke test suite to assist in the build process using XCUITest.
- Spearheaded in-depth discussions (Swift Talks) on new Swift features for the RBC mobile banking team. Collaborated with design, business function, and QA teams to leverage new features to build stable solutions.