Senior Data Scientist - Team Lead2019 - PRESENTNielsen
- Built predictive models to provide useful insight into the clients' product.
- Set up Airflow to automate ETL workflow.
- Implemented a messaging queue to manage model training jobs.
Data Scientist2017 - 2019APN Health
Technologies: Python, TensorFlow, Keras, CNTK, Java, C#, C++
- Built object detection models for real-time tracking of catheters, patches, and cryoballons in x-ray images.
- Built deep learning-based model for classifying heart arrhythmia from ECG (heart) signals.
- Developed a 3D Convolutional Autoencoder for generating realistic 3D heart chamber map from very few 3D points.
- Built dataset annotation system. Developed both client and server-side applications.
- Developed RESTful web service endpoints for object detection and ECG classification models.
Machine Learning Engineer2016 - 2017GE Healthcare
Technologies: Python, MATLAB, NodeJS, Java, Bash, MongoDB, PostgreSQL
- Built GE Healthcare Tube Watch system – Tube Watch is GE Healthcare’s predictive solution that is designed to remotely monitor tubes and predict failures before any disruption occurs.
- Designed and implemented multi-modal failure prediction algorithms for CT machines.
- Developed an NLP-based classifier to identify failed parts in CT machines using field support data.
- Developed optimized data preprocessing system that collects and converts unstructured big data and into structured database records. Processing about 100 million records in 2 hours on a single machine.
Data Analyst2014 - 2016GasDay
- Developed a natural gas demand model-adjustment algorithm that accounts for behavioral impact on gas demand.
- Developed a pattern recognition algorithm to identify certain rare events in gas time series data.
- Developed daily gas demand forecasting models to help gas utilities in their daily operations planning.
Research Engineer2012 - 2014Bioinstrumentation and Neuroengineering Lab
Technologies: C#, C, Java, MATLAB
- Implemented a 1-D cursor control with EEG signals using FFT and logistic regression.
- Implemented a Gait-Modeling system with accelerometers data using subspace identification.