Technical Team lead2022 - PRESENTAccredible
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Team Mentoring, Communication, Architecture, Technical Leadership, Team Leadership, Remote Team Leadership, Node.js, Metaprogramming, APIs
- Set challenging but achievable team targets to match business metrics and performance standards and manage individual and team performance.
- Adopted the Agile methodology to evaluate and continuously enhance the team's performance based on the weekly/monthly operating reports.
- Analyzed support metrics and worked with product and engineering teams to address critical issues and customer/partner requirements and to continuously enhance the product.
- Managed the hiring, development, and retention of technical support engineers and enhanced their technical, communication, and business skills to deliver quality service to partners and customers.
Ruby on Rails Back-end Engineer2022 - 2022Spin (Tier Mobility) - Main
Technologies: Ruby on Rails (RoR), SQL, GraphQL, REST APIs, NoSQL, Stripe API, Payment APIs, Ruby, Metaprogramming
- Worked on various bugs and features, enhancing the overall experience/performance of the spin app, which led to an increase in the user base and scooter success rentals.
- Tracked and fixed bugs using Jira as a reporting tool.
- Delivered quality software through comprehensive code reviews and automated testing.
Senior Full-stack Developer2020 - 2022Accredible
Technologies: Ruby on Rails (RoR), AngularJS, Amazon Web Services (AWS), AWS Lambda, Citus, PostgreSQL, Git, Node.js, Terraform, Ansible, Architecture, System Design, APIs
- Redesigned an analytics service into multiple Ruby lambda functions while moving storage into Hyperscale (Citus) using AWS EC2 instances. Provisioned and automated using Terraform and Ansible.
- Optimized slow endpoints and queries to more than three times faster response times.
- Provided mentorship to both senior newcomers and junior developers.
- Contributed to every system area, like the back end, front end, DevOps, and several microservices.
Expert Ruby on Rails and PostgreSQL Developer for a Gaming Platform2021 - 2021Corsair Gaming - Main
Technologies: Ruby on Rails (RoR), PostgreSQL, AngularJS, HTML, Sass, Scrum
- Fixed existing bugs that caused serious issues for the user experience overall.
- Added new features that helped speed up reserving a Sensei slot for a current gamer while maintaining the best performance we could have.
- Worked on adding new features and fixing bugs for both the front and back end.
Senior Full-stack Developer2019 - 2020TaskRabbit
Technologies: Elasticsearch, Docker, Redis, MySQL, Capistrano, React, Ruby on Rails (RoR), Ruby
- Worked on upgrading a very large legacy codebase from Rails 4 to Rails 5.
- Worked on fixing serious security issues on both the back end and front end.
- Contributed to various features across the front and back end.
- Worked on upgrading Ruby version to 2.5.x almost without any issues.
Technical Team Lead2019 - 2019Pass|APP
Technologies: React, PostgreSQL, jQuery, Node.js, Ruby on Rails (RoR), Team Leadership, Communication, Agile, Leadership, Technical Leadership
- Helped the company enhance the workflow process by utilizing Agile techniques.
- Mentored more than five junior- to senior-level developers.
- Fixed a lot of serious bugs and security vulnerabilities that were used as threats from hackers in the country.
- Worked on the firmware (Node.js), where I implemented new features and fixed many bugs that caused severe downtime for the already live clients.
Senior Full-stack Developer2017 - 2019VeryCreatives
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), MySQL, ECS, Amazon EC2, Docker, Capistrano, React, Phoenix, Elixir, Ruby on Rails (RoR)
- Developed and maintained PageInbox, an embeddable chat box-like intercom, the admin panel, and the back-end APIs.
- Worked on Talkcircle, a therapy sessions-based service where I added features, fixed bugs, and deployed the project.
- Helped the company build the OTP Hungarian bank events system.
- Fixed, maintained, and created a lot of serious features/bugs in Reachbird.io, a large and heavy social media platform that makes communication between advertisers and influencers easier.
- Built a static website for a German agency using Hugo.
Senior Full-stack Developer2017 - 2019Diatomz
Technologies: Google Cloud, Capistrano, AngularJS, Ionic, Ruby on Rails (RoR), Amazon Web Services (AWS), Angular, TypeScript, Leadership, Team Leadership, Remote Team Leadership, Communication, Agile
- Maintained and developed all areas of the projects, such as back end, front end, mobile, and DevOps.
- Mentored junior- to mid-level developers and helped them achieve the best while maintaining quality and best practices.
- Implemented the in-app real-time chat between nurseries and parents and a real-time notification system.
Full-stack Developer2015 - 2017Appenza Studio
Technologies: MongoDB, MySQL, Elasticsearch, Cassandra, Neo4j, Java, Capistrano, AngularJS, Ionic, Ruby on Rails (RoR)
- Helped the company build an LMS to improve the learning process.
- Added new features, fixed bugs, and enhanced a real-time web system.
- Developed, designed, deployed, and maintained 14 distributed microservices with five databases and services, along with writing unit/E2E test cases.
Senior Full-stack Developer2016 - 2016Marketing OverIP
Technologies: MySQL, AngularJS, Hibernate, Spring, Java
- Worked on a flight agency web application, starting from the back end, front end, and ending with the deployment process.
- Fixed old bugs that existed on the platform and were causing a drop in the user base.
- Added a third-party integration for flight tickets reservation.