Software Architect2015 - 2016Maestral Solutions
Technologies: Amazon Web Services, Microservices, Jenkins, SonarQube, Android, ELK, .NET Web API, Node.js, MS SQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, AngularJS, HTML, CSS, SCSS, LESS, Meteor.js
- Conducted research and development in a company to provide solutions and improve processes delivering POCs in various technologies.
- Implemented Android applications at the time related to social networking.
- Implemented a microservices platform that is used as a concept for the company and worked on improvement of code quality and DevOps strategies.
- Conducted interviews and hired candidates of all levels.
- Implemented various modules for Hubot for company needs.
- Provided high-level estimates and made architectural decisions. Also provided architectural solutions for projects.
Senior Software Developer2013 - 2015Virgin Pulse
Technologies: Java, C#, JAX-RS, AWS, AngularJS, SaaS, Grunt, Bootstrap, Hibernate, Liquibase, Cassandra, PSQL, Redis, JUnit, Moq
- Worked on deeply technical challenges around data collection, simulation, optimization, and statistical analysis, and wrapped it all in an intuitive interface, integrating more than thirty different wellness tracking services.
- Contributed to the implementation of a contest scoring service, achievement service, and daily tracking service of healthy habits with a social module.
- Helped set up continuous integration, integrating unit tests, code validation tools, integration tests, and deployment.
- Worked on a highly complex plan for database design implementation of caching.
- Implemented an admin module in AngularJS.
- Led a small team of five people to create and maintain a web API.
Software Developer2012 - 2013Authority Partners
Technologies: .NET, C#, MVC 3, jQuery, Knockout.js, Orchard CMS, MS SQL, Windows Server
- Worked on SOAP, XML, REST services, post-page, and similar integrations with 15+ external services and systems (fraud detection, credit, appraisal, loan pricing, underwriting, SMS, email, etc.).
- Worked in a small architecture team to develop an event-driven architecture system.
- Implemented a CMS solution using Orchard CMS and developed reusable modules with integration for a number of outside services and vendors.
- Built UI components using HTML, CSS, jQuery, and Knockout.js and worked on responsive design.
- Wrote unit, integration, and other tests to ensure quality at the highest level. Deployed and maintained web applications in production.
Software Developer2010 - 2011Green River Media
- Worked on the full stack developing a platform that enables an employer and candidate to interact online through the complete recruitment process, from initial introduction through to job offer and acceptance. This includes a highly scalable search engine, state-oriented stand-alone email service and job alerts, control of privacy module, custom controls, and content.
- Worked on the back-end and front-end for a web application that supports tailor-made holidays and travel experiences, creating a page builder that supports over 75,000 different content pages with drop zones for custom-made widgets and forms.
- Developed UI components, custom controls, and widgets.
- Worked on performance improvements and optimizations for a web application with over 30k users.
- Fixed bugs and improved the user experience.