Israel Abraham Fraga
Verified Expert in Engineering
Fraga is a full-stack software developer and architect with 15+ years of experience. His main focus is developing software, leading teams, and providing consulting services for multinational corporations. As an expert in writing clean code and developing high-availability systems, Fraga produces standard, measurable, and scalable software.
The most amazing...
...project I've led is Archivistic, a cloud-based document management system for millions of files for a startup based in Silicon Valley.
BCG - Gamma
- Added new features and made improvements in three main applications.
- Tracked and fixed all tickets in Jira, including bugs, and improved all pipeline issues.
- Made significant improvements with two applications, converting designs from Figma to the actual first test version of the product.
Senior Full-stack Developer and Architect
- Developed and architected the HEAT app that helps venture funds to admin deals originating.
- Tracked and fixed bugs for the team and scrum master and handled all day-to-day development processes.
- Split all the services into scalable solutions using microservices in both AWS and GCP systems and controlled them with Jira solutions.
- Contributed to creating the framework and application that analyze larger volumes of audit-relevant data to derive insights and a more in-depth understanding of EY clients' financial closures and business operations.
- Designed and developed the main framework; helped my team determine everything from the design choices to technical standards, such as platforms and coding best practices.
- Managed 50+ developers offshore and helped multiple teams with the most complicated issues or new features.
- Designed, developed, and executed software solutions to address business issues.
- Provided architectural blueprints and technical leadership to our IT team.
- Built, tested, and released software in short cycles to keep the continuous delivery pipeline.
- Conducted code review and tracked all solved DevOps tickets.
- Interconnected several other systems to enable the team a highly visible and collaborative execution.
- Manipulated SQL Server and MySQL database management system's data using CRUD operations (create, read, update, and delete); handled database access and data transmission based on RESTful web service.
Full-stack Software Developer and Architect
- Wrote, migrated, localized, and tested solutions for the material requirements planning (MRP) system.
- Optimized the production line forecasting by working on the production planning and inventory control system that manages manufacturing processes.
- Kept the car parts inventory in a perfect balance to be ready for production as needed. Developed a whole document management system for e-signing of contracts from scratch.
- Created the web client application using HTML 5, CSS 3, and Angular.
- Kept all tickets from Jira solved and trackable with Stash Bitbucket.
- Maintained the continuous delivery pipeline by building, testing, and releasing software in a short cycle.
- Used CRUD operations to manipulate SQL Server and MySQL database management system's data and handled database access and transmission based on RESTful web service.
- Interconnected several other systems that allowed the team a visible and collaborative execution of tasks; reviewed code of team members.
Full-stack Software Developer and Architect
TeleGestión de México
- Managed, wrote, migrated, and tested a solution for collecting debts for 100,000+ accounts used by over 300 call agents. The solution helped the company reduce costs by optimizing the number and duration of calls and improving the success rate.
- Increased the debt collection by 300% using business intelligence with dedicated software development that improved the accounts splitting, dialing rules, and accounts info.
- Designed the entire architecture based on components, services, and logical and physical database; created collections, indexes, and relations on MongoDB and planned the ETL migration with Pentaho.
- Developed the REST APIs and web services using Node.js, Express, and MongoDB.
- Built scalable web applications using the load balance, best layering standards, and database tuning.
- Performed the advanced development in C# for interaction with other systems and data encryption; involved in the deployment and troubleshooting activities for the application during go-live.
- Developed the code and architecture of several solutions for well-known Fortune 500 companies.
- Contributed to more than three projects simultaneously, working with different software technologies and clients and delivering solutions on time.
- Led and developed order and shipping control software for Shell’s oil pipelines in Mexico.
- Created and developed production control software that manages hundreds of variables and features, coming up with an accurate production cost for each advertisement for Sección Amarilla, the Mexican yellow pages.
- Designed the UI screens with HTML and CSS, developed the GUI, and utilized secure APIs from Authorize.Net for the e-payment part of the website.
- Developed the user interface—web forms—for the modules using ASP.NET server controls, validation controls, and HTML for the front-end ordering system, where business logic was implemented using C# ASP.NET.
- Used Kanban for tracking and collaborating with the team, planned and estimated the technical design aspects, and prepared the design documents.
Software Engineer | Director of Product Development
- Participated in the design and development of three software applications: a semantic search engine ("R3"), a local search engine for businesses, products, and services ("Ubícame"), and a real estate marketing platform ("Encuentra Inmuebles").
- Raised an investment of about $195,000 to sustain the company's working capital needs.
- Involved in the complete software development lifecycle, including requirements gathering, conceptual design, analysis, detail design, development, and system testing.
- Built the Excel developer tools to create forms and display database info in Excels sheets.
- Developed the web pages and C# code using Visual Studio .NET framework and introduced several user interface prototypes.
- Oversaw the maintenance of source code versions using SVN. Worked extensively with Ding (MVC), server (web and HTML), and data binding controls.
- Organized several sessions with the business team, gathered the business requirements, and developed the detailed functional requirements.
Archvistic—Document Management Toolhttp://archivistic.com
After watching people struggle to manage their business information in Excel as they couldn't afford an enterprise solution, we developed a simple tool to manage files and data in one place. It is the first simple and easy database for everyone, not just experts.
EY Helix—Audit Analytics Platformhttps://www.ey.com/en_gl/audit/technology/helix
An analytics-driven approach to audit allows us to provide better quality and deeper insights, perform more client-relevant audits, and exercise a higher level of professional skepticism.
The framework is used in apps for companies such as Sección Amarilla, Advantage, Shell, Pfizer, Shenkin, and Sport City.
Customer Centric Virtual Contact Centerhttps://telegestion.com.mx/
Team members can work with each other and with customers across different time zones, locations, and devices within the software’s unified digital interface. This flexibility-focused software has features like real-time data syncing, support ticket notifications, and integrations with other CRM tools allowing agents access to the same information instantly regardless of when and where they’re working.
Angular, ASP.NET, .NET, ASP.NET Core, .NET Core, MUI (formerly Material UI), Bootstrap, Express.js, React Native, Next.js, Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), Redux, Swagger, Jest
REST APIs, jQuery UI, Node.js, React, jQuery, Entity Framework, RxJS, NgRx, Flexbox, AG Grid, Highcharts, React Redux, Three.js, WebGL, React Router
Adobe Experience Design (XD), Microsoft Word, Microsoft Visual Studio, Git, GitHub, Webpack, Microsoft Azure App Service, Asterisk, VisualSVN, C#.NET WinForms
Responsive, REST, Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Development (CD), Desktop App Development, Microservices, Azure DevOps, Unit Testing, DevOps, Agile
Visual Studio Code (VS Code), Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Microsoft, WordPress, Amazon EC2, AWS Lambda, Azure, Linux, Firebase, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Docker
SQL Server DBA, Amazon DynamoDB, Microsoft SQL Server, MongoDB, Azure SQL, RDBMS, Amazon S3 (AWS S3), MySQL, Google Cloud
Web MVC, Front-end, Back-end, Full-stack, User Experience (UX), User Interface (UI), Runtime Debugging, API Hooking, MERN Stack, APIs, WebSockets, Full-stack Development, Third-party APIs, Team Leadership, Responsive Web Apps, Real-time Bidding (RTB), Ads, Algorithms, Serverless, Architecture, Front-end Architecture, SheetJS, IIS, UI Testing, Cloud, CI/CD Pipelines, Amazon API Gateway, Web & Mobile Applications, Natural Language Processing (NLP), GPT, Generative Pre-trained Transformers (GPT), MBaaS, Libraries, Chromium, Firewalls, Message Queues
Master's Degree in Business Administration with Quality and Productivity
Universidad Tecmilenio - Mexico
Engineer's Degree in Software Development Engineering
Universidad Tecmilenio - Mexico
20-GDE: Angular Certified Developer
70-483: Programming in C#
70-761: Querying Data with Transact-SQL