Founder | Freelancer2012 - PRESENTArklay
Technologies: Vuforia, Unity, C#, Augmented Reality (AR), Virtual Reality (VR), Game Development, Scrum, MongoDB, Agile Software Development, Python, Node.js, .NET, Android, iOS, C++, Vuforia SDK, HTC Vive, Shaders, Photon, libVLC, Cocos2d, Geolocation, Mapping
- Produced mobile games to the App Store from scratch, including the back end, and multiplayer, multi-platform games for desktop, iOS, Android, and WebGL using Unity and C#.
- Developed a UVLC, a Unity Android native store plugin to play videos based on libVLC using C++ and C#.
- Created a SteamVR UI plugin to use steam VR controls seamlessly with Unity's UI system.
- Developed an easy threading Unity plugin to make it easier for other Unity developers to use background threads and concurrency and to be able to bring the execution back to Unity's main thread seamlessly.
- Created a multiplatform—desktop, iOS, and Android—game demo of augmented reality for a checkers game where the pieces are animated and look alive, rendered on top of the real world.
- Published a Facebook multiplayer WebGL game based on the Pictionary game–one player tries to communicate something by drawing it in real-time while other players try to guess it.
- Developed a casual VR game with Unity C# that challenges the player to find a hidden cow just by listening to its mooing. This technology has the ability to locate the source of the moo sound precisely.
- Published a multiplayer version of the classic game "Asteroids" using Unity C# and Photon.
- Created a proof of concept for a street fighter mobile game that considers the player's finger gestures instead of virtual joysticks and buttons.
Senior Unity Engineer2017 - 2019CVEDIA
Technologies: Unity, C#, Game Development, Scrum, MongoDB, Agile Software Development, Python, Node.js, MySQL, C++, Shaders, ICE, Geolocation
- Developed SynCity, from scratch to minimum viable product, using Unity and C#.
- Defined and brought together the team of developers and artists that picked up the project.
- Structured the processes and workflows for the team.
- Guided the development process to meet the stakeholders' requirements.
- Created Python tools to connect to the Unity site and fed them to the neural networks being trained and/or validated.
- Made improvements inside Unity to help the artists to produce and optimize the models and environments required by our clients.
- Developed custom components in Unity to simulate real-life sensors like IR cameras, radar, and LiDAR used by autonomous vehicles.
Project Manager2006 - 2016Nvia Gestion de datos SL
Technologies: Unity, C#, Game Development, Objective-C, Agile Software Development, PHP, .NET, Android, iOS, MySQL, C++, NGUI, HLSL, Direct3D, XNA, Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL Server
- Developed multiplayer and multiplatform games using Objective-C, HTML5, cocos2d, Box2D, Unity3D, and SmartFoxServer, leading a four-member development team.
- Created mobile applications for iOS with Cocoa and Windows Phone with .NET.
- Produced a 3D chroma-key and fill-key engine used in TV virtual scenarios with XNA, Direct3D, and HLSL.
Senior Game Engineer2014 - 2015iDreamsky
Technologies: Unity, C#, Game Development, Scrum, Agile Software Development, Android, iOS, C++, NGUI, Jira, Unreal Engine
- Optimized and adapted the most successful titles worldwide to the Chinese market (using Unity3D, Unreal Engine, and C++ in-house engines).
- Produced the first games self-developed by the company (using Unity3D) and project management using Jira.
Systems Analyst2005 - 2006Telco SA
Technologies: PHP, MySQL, C, C++
- Developed a client-server telecommunications application using C++.
Analyst2005 - 2005Panel Sistemas/Movistar
Technologies: C, C++, Oracle, Pro*C
- Maintained the prepaid telephony control application using C, Pro*C, and Oracle.
Developer2003 - 2005Intuitive SL
Technologies: C, C++
- Developed and maintained the rapid application development environment used by the company’s consultants (using C++).
Developer2000 - 2003Kilowatt SA
Technologies: C, C++
- Developed embedded systems in C and C++.