Senior Java Developer2011 - 2012PINBank
Technologies: Java Core, CDI, JPA, Servlets, JMS, ActionScript
- Member of a team working to implement a complex web project. The project included a variety of user services that were made accessible through a single account to provide a unified, user-friendly experience.
- Contributed to the design and overall architecture/infrastructure of the project.
- Designed and implemented the JSON over HTTP protocol for client-server communication. This included CDI integration, rich options for access control, security, and routing.
- Included support for both for Java and ActionScript runtimes, dramatically boosting the productivity of both the Java and Flash teams.
- Developed a fully automated ActionScript code generator to build a facade for the protocol. This included service interfaces, client factories, configuration, data transfer objects, type-aware (de)serialization, error handling, and queuing.
- Optimized SQL code for complex queries.
- Worked in management and maintenance of the infrastructure for the distributed app servers. Initiated and completed the migration from GlassFish to JBossAS 7.
- Developed an extensive online storage system with filtering, access control, sharing, searching, and video/audio/image processing.
- Wrote a majority of the code for every subsection of the project, including storage, social networking, private data management, and the notification system. Designed APIs for nearly every service developed.
Software Developer2005 - 2011Alt-M Technologies LLC
Technologies: Java, OSGI, Java ME, PostgreSQL, MySQL, CouchDB, PHP, SMPP
- Developed a platform for premium SMS services, including a backend system for SMS processing, provider/partner integration, billing, and reporting.
- Created a LAMP based mobile entertainment site.
- Created a mobile casino system with Java ME clients and a OSGI/PostgreSQL based backend.
- Designed a TV show platform, including server-side (OSGI/PostgreSQL) services for player-interaction via SMS, support for Java ME clients, a mobile website, and a manager’s web interface.