Senior Django Developer2014 - PRESENTConsumerAffairs
Technologies: Celery, Redis, MySQL, Django REST Framework, Django, Python
- Worked on the tiering subproject, making the platform able to have different plans for its clients and increase revenue.
- Changed the entire system architecture, separating one big system into six different microservices, allowing them to communicate with each other and making it easier to handle by allowing a single part to be updated and restarted, without risk to the others.
- Migrated all systems, including the web apps, the database server, the cache server, the task queue server, the files sync system, the mail log, and the event log to a whole new infrastructure without downtime.
- Worked on an end-to-end marketing attribution solution.
- Worked on content system modularization and scalability of partner content publication.
Web Developer2011 - 2014Anchor Loans
Technologies: MongoDB, Pyramid, Python
- Developed and maintained systems controlling the flow of buying and selling processes of properties owned by the company.
- Developed a subsystem for neighbor property comparison.
- Developed a system for property construction process management.
Researcher2011 - 2011UFBA - Federal University of Bahia
Technologies: MySQL, Django, Python, Lua
- Researched and developed applications for Digital TV, focusing on applications running in live programs and using web services to give extra information and interaction to users.
Web Developer2010 - 2011Apimenti
Technologies: MySQL, Drupal, PHP
- Created an event platform for the National Congress of Project Management and the International Seminar on Cinema and Audiovisuals.
- Developed a subject pre-registration system for the Mathematics Institute of the Federal University of Bahia.
- Coordinated a team of seven people to develop a promotional website in two days for Salvador's Carnival (the biggest in the world).