AI Developer2018 - PRESENTAether Signum
Technologies: NumPy, Flask, PyTorch, Python
- Optimized the head and face detector to support high frame-rate videos.
- Used transfer learning and domain adaptation of MASK-RCNN framework.
- Developed a series of ad-hoc apps to support the dataset preparation process.
Teaching Assistant2012 - PRESENTZagreb University of Applied Sciences
Technologies: C, .NET
- Created an automatic grading system for students (code compilation and testing).
- Lectured on related topics.
- Wrote scripts for lab practices in ASP.NET MVC.
Full-stack Developer2017 - 2018Kalon Creative
- Wokred on several web based projects in .NET MVC extensively using both back-end and front-end technology stack.
Full-stack Developer2016 - 2016Glider Technology Limited (via Toptal)
Technologies: Microservices Architecture, React, MySQL, Mono, Nancy, C#
- Developed several app modules using C# and Nancy hosted with Mono.
- Used TDD for QA.
- Implemented a series of UI features using React and .NET API.
- Optimized data access in the MySQL database.
Lead Developer (Project)2015 - 2016Moberg IT
Technologies: jQuery, HTML, Microsoft SQL Server, ASP.NET MVC 5
- Created a financial application for the Icelandic market using ASP.NET MVC 5.
- Designed system architecture for reusability and efficient automated testing.
- Configured a continuous integration server (TeamCity) using Psake and PowerShell scripts.
- Created background processes using Hangfire.
- Consumed external API services for card validation, SSN number validation, and credit rating.
Development Team Leader (Project)2015 - 2015Vicoinz, Ltd.
Technologies: Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), Azure, Web API, ASP.NET MVC
- Created an efficient matchmaking platform using .NET environment.
- Used Microsoft Azure to efficiently scale the application and execute background jobs.
- Configured TeamCity continuous integration server for daily builds and efficient deployment.
- Used SignalR and Web API for client-server communication.
- Applied complex graphic solutions to WPF application.
Senior Software Engineer/Software Architect2013 - 2015Boatbooker
Technologies: jQuery, HTML, Microsoft SQL Server, ASP.NET Web Forms
- Created an efficient search engine for yacht searches with complex business rules.
- Created and consumed a REST API for B2B collaboration with other yachting systems.
- Designed and created a state machine for handling booking processes consisting of several communication steps between the client and the charter agency.
- Used nightly processing to update boat prices and improve search engine performance.
Senior Software Developer2011 - 2013Tarmel
Technologies: Oracle Forms, Oracle9i
- Got things done even in obsolete and outdated technologies.
- Maintained and improved reinsurance company software.
- Extensively used PL/SQL.
Software Engineer2008 - 2011Neoinfo d.o.o.
Technologies: Java, .NET
- Developed a framework to build web and desktop business applications using XML files. Also created a tool using that framework to efficiently build mentioned XML files.
- Used DevExpress controls extensively.
- Created and consumed SOAP-based web services for client-server communication using WinForms for the client and WCF for the server.
- Learned to manage and perform when adding on a large project in the late phase, with loads of legacy Java code. Used various Java technologies and tools such as JSF, JSP, WebSphere, Rational Application Developer, SQLJ, Hibernate...).