- Teaching AssistantZagreb University of Applied Sciences2012 - PRESENT
Technologies: .NET, C
- Created an automatic grading system for students (code compilation and testing).
- Lectured on related topics.
- Wrote scripts for lab practices in ASP.NET MVC.
- Full-stack DeveloperGlider Technology Limited (via Toptal)2016 - 2016
Technologies: C#, Nancy, Mono, MySQL, React, Microservice architecture
- Developed several app modules using C# and Nancy hosted with Mono.
- Used TDD for QA.
- Implemented a series of UI features using React and .NET API.
- Optimized data access in the MySQL database.
- Lead Developer (Project)Moberg IT2015 - 2016
Technologies: ASP.NET MVC 5, MSSQL, HTML, jQuery
- Created a financial application for the Icelandic market using ASP.NET MVC 5.
- Designed system architecture for reusability and efficient automated testing.
- Configured a continuous integration server (TeamCity) using Psake and PowerShell scripts.
- Created background processes using Hangfire.
- Consumed external API services for card validation, SSN number validation, and credit rating.
- Development Team Leader (Project)Vicoinz, Ltd.2015 - 2015
Technologies: ASP.NET MVC, Web API, Azure, WPF
- Created an efficient matchmaking platform using .NET environment.
- Used Microsoft Azure to efficiently scale the application and execute background jobs.
- Configured TeamCity continuous integration server for daily builds and efficient deployment.
- Used SignalR and Web API for client-server communication.
- Applied complex graphic solutions to WPF application.
- Senior Software Engineer/Software ArchitectBoatbooker2013 - 2015
Technologies: ASP.NET WebForms, MSSQL, HTML, jQuery
- Created an efficient search engine for yacht searches with complex business rules.
- Created and consumed a REST API for B2B collaboration with other yachting systems.
- Designed and created a state machine for handling booking processes consisting of several communication steps between the client and the charter agency.
- Used nightly processing to update boat prices and improve search engine performance.
- Senior Software DeveloperTarmel2011 - 2013
Technologies: Oracle forms 6i, Oracle 9i
- Got things done even in obsolete and outdated technologies.
- Maintained and improved reinsurance company software.
- Extensively used PL/SQL.
- Software EngineerNeoinfo d.o.o.2008 - 2011
Technologies: .NET, JAVA
- Developed a framework to build web and desktop business applications using XML files. Also created a tool using that framework to efficiently build mentioned XML files.
- Used DevExpress controls extensively.
- Created and consumed SOAP-based web services for client-server communication using WinForms for the client and WCF for the server.
- Learned to manage and perform when adding on a large project in the late phase, with loads of legacy Java code. Used various Java technologies and tools such as JSF, JSP, WebSphere, Rational Application Developer, SQLJ, Hibernate...).