- Node.js DeveloperVeoo Limited2016 - PRESENT
Technologies: Node.js, MySQL, PHP, ELB, Amazon AWS, Git
- Refactored the whole project to a new logging system, that allowed us to send logs to the Elasticsearch engine.
- Refactored a project to move part of the data from MongoDB to a more suitable and cheap MySQL solution.
- Web App Developer (Node.js, Backbone.js, Marionette.js)Peak Shift Inc. (via Toptal)2016 - 2016
Technologies: Node.js, Marionette.js, Backbone.js, HTML, CSS, Git
- Successfully refactored an existing Backbone part to use a Marionette structure.
- Built new features for the app, using whole stack: added new pages + UI elements (HTML, CSS, and jQuery), proper submit and front-end processing (Marionette.js) + added back-end endpoints for necessary logic handling (Node.js, MySQL).
- Successfully achieved creating deep-nested views structure and proper rendering + refreshing with Marionette's regions.
- Suggested and implemented UX flow details and necessities leading to clearer design and app overall.
- Managed with a client to create clear milestones, estimated and moved towards successfully achieving those.
- Online Game DeveloperIlkFinKom2014 - 2016
- Developed a live-notification system using WebSockets and an asynchronous Tornado framework, which optimized the amount of database requests more than 10x.
- Created an achievement calculator for players that belonged to a particular virtual city which included aggregating 40 metrics, distributing prizes, and rendering on the front-end.
- Rebuilt a quest system due to lack of performance. Moved it to a separate Node,js module, utilized RabbitMQ for module interactions, and used a finite state machine pattern for the module architecture which led to more than 5x response optimization.
- Tweaked a Cordova plugin for Google Play Game Sevices. This added functionality for offline authorization, handling calls, and posting achievements on the Leaderboards API from the back-end.
- Developed more than 50 complicated pages (pop-ups, animations, and transitions) for the SPA version of the game for mobile platforms using a front-end Marionette framework with jQuery, as well as implementing the API for it on the back-end.
- Web DeveloperIdol-IT2012 - 2013
Technologies: Python (Django), MySQL, jQuery, HTML, CSS
- Added a feature of managing groups profile with personal profiles; adding moderators and administrators roles.
- Based on an API of Online Service for processing data retrieved from special tire sensors, implemented a client management system in Django. This included automatic email sending with Mandrill software, PDF rendering and structuring of reports, and presenting it all in a clean and organized interface.