Software Developer2009 - 2014Calyx
Technologies: Google Web Toolkit, Spring, Android, Java
- Developed an Android application for collecting measurement data from various medical sensors over Bluetooth.
- Developed an Android application for a shopping mall, which utilized a custom indoor-positioning system and a voucher distribution web service.
- Built a GWT client application for a business process management system in a telecom company.
- Worked as a development lead of an event-driven system for tracking information about activities in engineering processes. Technologies used include GWT and Spring Framework.
- Worked as a development lead of a mobile marketing campaign management solution (server-side solution, REST API, mobile clients for Android and iOS platforms).
- Developed the "PlivaZdravlje RSS” Android application from Pliva’s “Plivazdravlje” line.
- Developed the “Pollen prognosis” Android application from Pliva’s “Plivazdravlje” line.
- Built the “Prehrana po bolestima” (specialized patient condition-based nutritional guide) Android application from Pliva’s “Plivazdravlje” line.
Research Assistant2004 - 2009Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Computing, University of Zagreb
Technologies: Python, Java
- Worked as a teaching assistant in a number of undergraduate and graduate courses.
- Researched and developed the research project ”Uniﬁed Translation Memory,” sponsored by Google Inc., Mountain View CA, USA.
- Researched and developed the research project ”Wrapper of Public Information System Mediator,” sponsored by the Croatian Ministry of Science.
- Worked as a developer in the research project ”Middleware Architecture in New Generation Networks,” sponsored by Ericsson Nikola Tesla, Zagreb, Croatia.
Engineering Intern2006 - 2006Google Inc.
- Worked on the development of a web-based monitoring system, used for the distributed training process of a machine translation system. The core monitoring process was implemented in C++, with ClearSilver templating system used for the presentation layer.