Ivan has over twelve years of experience developing .NET and web applications. His experience includes developing several web-based solutions for medical institutions. Other projects include developing customized CRM and ERP solutions. Besides his every-day job, he enjoys experimenting with advanced software solutions (Microsoft Azure).
ExperienceVisual Basic .NET (VB.NET) - 8 yearsAjax - 7 yearsjQuery - 7 yearsASP.NET - 7 yearsC# - 4 yearsAngularJS - 3 yearsASP.NET MVC - 2 yearsASP.NET Web API - 2 years
Mercurial, Git, Subversion (SVN), Azure, Windows, Visual Studio
The most amazing...
...software I've coded is middleware that enables communication between various medical devices and software solutions and is independent of the protocol used.
Omega Software d.o.o.
- Developed ERP customizations for several clients.
- Built add-ins for a document management system.
- Created a web service for integrating third-party solutions with existing software solutions.
- Began development on a modern web-based document management system (DMS).
- Started creating a web-based solution for the administration of medical products and drugs.
Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Computing
- Participated in designing and developing software components for the HeartWays project.
- Developed middleware as part of the HeartWays system, enabling communication between all parts of the system (devices and software solutions) independent of data protocol used in communication.
- Built a CRM system for data sharing and project management under the HeartWays project.
- Designed and developed a website for the HeartWays project.
- Created an API for exercise assessment and keeping track of exercise results based on a signal received from sensors developed and produced under the HeartWays project.
S.D. Informatika d.o.o.
- Developed an internal web-based CRM system.
- Integrated all software solutions to the CRM system.
- Designed and developed e-Nursing, a web-based solution for tracking down all activities of a nurse in a hospital environment.
- Created several customized CRM and ERP solutions.
- Integrated several software solutions to CEZIH, a Croatian national system for managing health related data.
Quantitative and Qualitative Assessment of Assisted Strength Exercising
Windays 2015 - Azure Machine Learning - Creating a Prediction Model
The lecture was formatted as a live demonstration on creating a prediction model using Azure ML Studio.
Use Your Powers For Greater Good (article)
Azure Tutorial: Predicting Gas Prices Using Azure Machine Learning Studio
HTML, C#, Visual Basic .NET (VB.NET), CSS, VB.NET
ASP.NET, ASP.NET Web API, AngularJS, ASP.NET MVC
Ajax, Machine Learning
jQuery UI, jQuery
Microsoft Visual Studio, TFS, Subversion (SVN), Visual Studio, Git, Mercurial
Agile Software Development, Scrum, Test-driven Development (TDD)
Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL
Bachelor of Engineering Degree in Computing
Polytechnic University of Zagreb - Zagreb, Croatia
Cisco CCNA Degree in Networking
Net Academy - Online
MCPS: Microsoft Certified Professional