Software Developer2014 - PRESENTOmega Software d.o.o.
Technologies: ASP.NET MVC, CSS, jQuery, HTML, Subversion (SVN), TFS, Azure, Microsoft SQL Server, C#
- Developed ERP customizations for several clients.
- Built add-ins for a document management system.
- Created a web service for integrating third-party solutions with existing software solutions.
- Began development on a modern web-based document management system (DMS).
- Started creating a web-based solution for the administration of medical products and drugs.
Project Assistant2012 - 2014Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Computing
Technologies: CSS, jQuery, HTML, Microsoft SQL Server, VB.NET, ASP.NET, C#
- Participated in designing and developing software components for the HeartWays project.
- Developed middleware as part of the HeartWays system, enabling communication between all parts of the system (devices and software solutions) independent of data protocol used in communication.
- Built a CRM system for data sharing and project management under the HeartWays project.
- Designed and developed a website for the HeartWays project.
- Created an API for exercise assessment and keeping track of exercise results based on a signal received from sensors developed and produced under the HeartWays project.
Software Developer2008 - 2012S.D. Informatika d.o.o.
Technologies: CSS, jQuery, HTML, Microsoft SQL Server, C#, ASP.NET, VB.NET
- Developed an internal web-based CRM system.
- Integrated all software solutions to the CRM system.
- Designed and developed e-Nursing, a web-based solution for tracking down all activities of a nurse in a hospital environment.
- Created several customized CRM and ERP solutions.
- Integrated several software solutions to CEZIH, a Croatian national system for managing health related data.