- Senior PHP/CTO/ArchitectI Quit Sugar (via Toptal)2015 - 2016
Technologies: PHP, PostgreSQL, MySQL, TypeScript, Vagrant, Docker, Apiairy, PhpUnit, RESTful, Lumen, Laravel, Payments, Zuora SOAP, Infusionsoft, Beanstalked, Elasticsearch
- Designed and developed the backbone/core for fast RESTful API service deployment. Core is built on top of lumen and angularjs. Took part as a contributor to an open source system called Spira.
- Wrote RBAC system for laravel/lumen. It was inspired by Yii2. 100% covered with tests.
- Implemented patches and fixes to make most of Docker containers inside the Vagrant environment.
- Designed and developed an IQS application including meals, meal plans, recipes, ingredients, shopping lists, etc.
- Integrated Zuora SOAP. Created a billing module on top of Zuora SaaS.
- Built a complex multilingual tagging system using Elasticsearch for searching capabilities.
- Contributed to the definition of the business logic process.
- Wrote some front-end parts using TypeScript as a JS wrapper and AngularJS as the main front-end framework.
- Achieved near 100% test coverage of all applications.
- Implemented SQRC and Specification pattern for payment processes.
- Architect/Senior DeveloperUnbiased, Ltd. (via Toptal)2015 - 2015
Technologies: PHP 5, MySQL, PgSQL, Symfony2, Doctrine
- Built tools to allow non-technical staff to keep the site updated without harming the user experience.
- Developed client infrastructures using various components of Amazon Web Services.
- Optimized database performance and helped maintain consistent page load times across an order of magnitude increase in traffic.
- Created tests for the project.
- CTO/Lead/Senior DeveloperPolid, Inc. (via Toptal)2015 - 2015
Technologies: DDD, PHP 5, MySQL 5.7, Yii2, Symfony2
- Built a warehouse management system for a large print service.
- Developed a platform for affiliated partners.
- Worked with 3rd party developers to implement certain services into the platform.
- Provided customer support and integrated with various client environments (mainly publishers).
- Reviewed all code contributions from the team for readability, consistency, and performance.
- CTO/Lead/PHP & JS DeveloperInspired Divine Creative (via Toptal)2015 - 2015
Technologies: PHP 5, MySQL 5.6, JS, jQuery, Joomla, JomSocial
- Brought a business focus to software development as an entrepreneur with a passion for programming.
- Developed a web application to define and execute business intelligence processes.
- Tested extensively using PHPUnit and Selenium, along with continuous integration (Jenkins).
- Architected and coded a large common code library for web applications covering areas such as security, configuration, and especially data management.
- Contributed to the developer community, including writing documentation for the JomSocial component.
- Lead/Senior DeveloperOOO "Novii Techonlogii" (New Technologies)2014 - 2015
Technologies: PHP 5.5, MySQL 5.6, Kohana, Symfony 2, Doctrine 2, JSON-RPC, FileAPI, Twig, Composer
- Collaborated with team members to develop server-side application which worked with Mobile clients through APIs.
- Implemented a JSON-RPC API instead of the RESTful API that wasn't providing enough functionality for the client's needs.
- Worked with client-side image processing.
- Refactored Excel Data export and answers output in the admin panel.
- Fixed numerous bugs and performance issues including server-side profiling and debugging.
- Implemented Zoho integration.
- CTO/Architect/Lead ProgrammerOOO Bolyshev2013 - 2014
Technologies: PHP 5.5, MySQL 5.6, PostgreSQL, Yii 1.1/2, REST, JSON-RPC, Twig, Composer, Npm, Codeception, Selenium
- Helped organize the development process with Scrum-like meetings, testing, and deployment; did some server management routines implemented a version control, and fixed downtime problems and bugs. Due to my work, page generation speed was decreased from 3-7s to 0.16s.
- Separated CRM and image processing services from the main application.
- Decreased project maintenance costs.
- Developed a RESTful billing application.
- Started three new projects: a furniture catalog, image server, and payment processing.
- Web DeveloperSotmarket.ru2012 - 2013
Technologies: PHP 5.4, Yii 1.1, JSON-RPC 2.0, Smarty 3, MySQL 5.5, DB partitioning, DB replication, Phing, PHP Unit
- Collaborated with a team of qualified developers.
- Developed for a distributed partner shops system.
- Reworked the Yii Active Record for the sake of smart master-slave interchange.
- Created a CMS installer using Phing.
- Developed a product synchronization API.
- Covered custom services with Unit tests.
- Web DeveloperRedCat Studio2011 - 2012
- Created cross-browser PSD to HTML conversion.
- Developed a Groupon clone.
- Built several eCommerce applications.
- Made custom doctrine extensions for the projects.
- Took part in Studio CMS development.
- Did some TinyMCE plugins for WYSIWYG in the admin panel.
- Linux AdministratorPrivate Security Company2008 - 2010
- Learned advanced *nix environment.
- Made simple Bash scripts.
- Worked with a basic encryption mechanisms including OpenSSL.
- Profiled some performance issues.
- Managed Cron jobs.