Lead Front-end Developer2015 - PRESENTOrioly
- Architected and developed the front-end codebase in a modular and scalable fashion.
- Integrated PayPal, Stripe, and Mercado Pago payment APIs.
- Created an automated deployment process using Capistrano and CircleCI.
- Migrated a legacy codebase to ECMAScript 2015+ and TypeScript.
- Integrated Facebook and Twitter APIs.
- Developed a Socket.IO Node.js server for handling real-time updates.
- Implemented unit and end-to-end testing.
- Mentored junior developers, reviewed code, and managed tasks using Agile methodologies.
- Developed with PHP and Symfony 3.
- Acted as the lead developer of a mobile booking app for a tour-and-activity service provider (React Native).
- Worked on projects for a digital agency.
- Mostly focused on a project/tool for social media photo sharing.
- Developed a product and integrated it with social media APIs.
- Connected a React app with photo storing services and its API.
- Optimized the current solution and helped the team address the potential obstacles of using specific libraries or storage APIs.
- Worked with Google Photos API.
- Did consulting work in making the app future-proof and optimized in regards to performance.
- Worked with the Canvas API.
- Implemented a kiosk application for ordering and managing photo creation orders.
- Constructed an authentication process and secured the existing API access.
- Delivered the product to the end platform where it was used (e.g., in grocery shops).
Freelance Web Developer2013 - 2015Freelance
- Designed and developed goal-oriented websites.
- Implemented web designs.
- Created landing pages using HTML, jQuery, and Sass.
- Designed banners and flyers using Adobe Photoshop.
- Built a CMS for a local extreme sports magazine.
- Developed a web portal for a local Croatian nonprofit organization.
- Implemented a rich administration interface for a music webshop using PHP and jQuery.