Vim Text Editor, Visual Studio Code (VS Code), Git, Linux
The most amazing...
...project I've coded is the front-end of a booking engine that works via cross-domain messaging, thus enabling tour agencies an easy way to sell their tours.
Lead Front-end Developer
- Architected and developed the front-end codebase in a modular and scalable fashion.
- Integrated PayPal, Stripe, and Mercado Pago payment APIs.
- Created an automated deployment process using Capistrano and CircleCI.
- Migrated a legacy codebase to ECMAScript 2015+ and TypeScript.
- Integrated Facebook and Twitter APIs.
- Developed a Socket.IO Node.js server for handling real-time updates.
- Implemented unit and end-to-end testing.
- Mentored junior developers, reviewed code, and managed tasks using Agile methodologies.
- Developed with PHP and Symfony 3.
- Acted as the lead developer of a mobile booking app for a tour-and-activity service provider (React Native).
Tellimer Limited (via Toptal)
- Collaborated with the team to build the initial versions of the public-facing and internal apps using Vue.js.
- Helped with key software architecture decisions and migrated the initial single-page app to a statically generated one, substantially increasing SEO scores and Core Web Vitals.
- Worked closely with a data analyst and integrated tools to help visualize user journeys, data gathering and reporting.
- Cooperated in designing and implementing a comprehensive testing strategy, which includes unit, functional and end-to-end tests using Jest, Cypress and Cucumber.
Magnetic Field BV (via Toptal)
- Worked on projects for a digital agency.
- Mostly focused on a project/tool for social media photo sharing.
- Developed a product and integrated it with social media APIs.
- Connected a React app with photo storing services and its API.
- Optimized the current solution and helped the team address the potential obstacles of using specific libraries or storage APIs.
- Worked with Google Photos API.
- Did consulting work in making the app future-proof and optimized in regards to performance.
- Worked with the Canvas API.
Fetch Agency (via Toptal)
- Implemented a kiosk application for ordering and managing photo creation orders.
- Constructed an authentication process and secured the existing API access.
- Delivered the product to the end platform where it was used (e.g., in grocery shops).
Freelance Web Developer
- Designed and developed goal-oriented websites.
- Implemented web designs.
- Created landing pages using HTML, jQuery, and Sass.
- Designed banners and flyers using Adobe Photoshop.
- Built a CMS for a local extreme sports magazine.
- Developed a web portal for a local Croatian nonprofit organization.
- Implemented a rich administration interface for a music webshop using PHP and jQuery.
I acted as the lead front-end developer on this project. Most of my work consisted of designing and developing the front-end code base.
Orioly | Booking Enginehttps://www.orioly.com/
I designed and developed the booking engine from scratch using AngularJS and cross-domain messaging as a way of communicating with the server. I also implemented the following payment gateways: PayPal Adaptive Payments, Stripe, and Mercado Pago.
Orioly | Mobile Booking Application for B2B Users
This mobile app is a React Native product which provides an option for simple booking on the spot, a scanning voucher, and a way to check reservation status.
I was this project's lead engineer and it was built in less than three months.
My main focus was working on the client-side React application—namely, rewriting/restructuring the app using best practices, removing performance regressions, connecting the app to the Google Photos (Picasa) API and doing consulting work.
Angular, Express.js, Redux, React Native, Hapi.js, AngularJS, Symfony 3, Next.js, Nuxt.js
React, jQuery, Node.js, Vuex, Vue, Lodash, Socket.IO, PayPal API, Stripe API, MercadoPago API, Facebook API, Twitter API
Gulp, Vim Text Editor, IntelliJ IDEA, Mocha, Trello, Webpack, Git, Adobe Photoshop
Single-page Applications (SPA), Content Management Systems (CMS), PayPal, Apollo
E2E Testing, REST, Unit Testing, Agile Software Development
Visual Studio Code (VS Code), Firebase, Linux