Game and Mobile Developer2016 - PRESENTFreelancer
Technologies: Kotlin, Unity3D, Android, C#, iOS, Unity
- Built a game from prototype to production with over 500,000 daily users and a 4.7 average rating on the stores.
- Implemented continuous integration 3D pipelines for augmented reality apps using Jenkins and CircleCI.
- Completed back-end integrations with Firebase and Google Cloud Platform, AWS (Lambda, SNS, SQS, S3, DynamoDB), and Apollo.
Game Developer2012 - 2016Wooga
Technologies: Jenkins, Unity3D, Play Framework, SBT, Ant, Java, Scala, ActionScript, Flash, C#, Unity
- Worked as a senior game developer on four different games. Involved in all phases of the development process. Worked with small prototype teams but also with bigger teams on live games. Used Kanban and Scrum.
- Developed games with Unity3D and C#. Worked with the whole pipeline. From the 3D asset creation and automation of the process of distribution to the publishing on different platforms for Android and iOS. Used Unity3D and Actionscript.
- Re-wrote simulation engine from NodeJS to Scala +200% batch run speed improvement.
- Built an admin web portal using Play! Framework and Scala. The main feature was an ability to update user states in batches (over 3 million users).
- Built a web plugin that allows our game developers to use it to authenticate and manage user states. Used Actionscript and Java.
Senior Mobile Developer2011 - 2012Powerflasher
Technologies: Android, Adobe AIR, Java
- Worked as a senior mobile developer in an agile environment. Support for the existing desktop application and built two cross-platform applications for Android and Blackberry devices. Used Java and AIR.
- Built an hotel search app targeting Blackberry and Android devices. Used Java and AIR.
- Developed a desktop app for video tutorials. The app allowed users to download and buy tutorials online. Used Java and AIR.
Software Developer2009 - 2011Comtrade System Integration
Technologies: Jenkins, Adobe AIR, Java
- Built an app for a PDA Barcode scanner. The app was used to scan the product prices in the supermarkets and sync with a server. Used Java.
- Built a P2P prototype app for LAN discovery and messaging. Used Java and AIR.
- Developed an app that was used as a desktop messenger system for enterprise support systems. Used Java, AIR, and C++.