Founder2016 - PRESENTObvibase
- Began this app as a side project in 2011 but by 2016 was producing enough revenue to work on it full-time. In 2020 I released a full rewrite of the client using a newer stack and written in functional rather than OOP style.
- Boosted the app with an innovative and complex front end of the order of 50,000 lines of code). Enabled it to sync a 10MB document in real-time between IndexedDB, multiple open browser tabs, and the server largely using RxJS.
- Developed an element with an innovative UI using React (and hooks) to build a custom virtual (windowed) list that efficiently renders lists with tens of thousands of rows, a specialized rich text editor, and various widgets.
- Released a new version of the app in 2020. It is installable as a PWA, works offline (including the ability to edit documents), and is optimized for mobile browsers.
Business Analyst2004 - 2016EGAR Technology
Technologies: Finance, Financial Data, Financial Risk Management, Derivatives, Microsoft SQL Server
- Coordinated custom enhancements of the company's B2B software (from gathering initial requirements to deployment).
- Negotiated, designed, and coordinated deployment of integrations with partner providers of financial data.
- Negotiated and coordinated private-label integrations of ivolatility.com analytical web tools with partner services such as online brokers.