QA Engineer2020 - PRESENTFintech company (via Toptal Projects)
Technologies: QA Testing, Manual Testing, Salesforce
- Worked in a team with three Salesforce developers, to create a Salesforce application using lightning in order to replace the current Salesforce application used by the client's employees.
- Worked with leads, contacts, accounts, and opportunities. Tested and worked with different profiles, roles, permission sets, custom metadata, data importing, triggers, and more.
- Analyzed requirements and followed up with the client if clarification was needed.
- Performed tests in several different environments: QA, UAT, PROD.
QA Engineer for Mobile App2019 - 2020Traveling Company (via Toptal Projects)
Technologies: Manual QA, UX Testing, API Testing, XSS Testing, QA Testing, Postman, Jira
- Took over a QA role on a team of five developers that was developing a feature-heavy traveling iOS application with its own community groups, travel bookings, multimedia posts, chatting system, etc.
- Had to make sure we had well-planned releases. This included well-documented regression testing docs, risk assessment docs, backward compatibility checks, hotfixes when needed, great communication with the team, and responsiveness.
- Documented extensively test cases in comments for each Jira ticket that was being tested. Reported over 160 bug tickets in total.
- Ran several different reports and testing tools to highlight potential SEO and performance issues, which were then turned into improvement tickets.
Senior QA Lead2019 - 2019Gaming Company (via Toptal Projects)
Technologies: PayPal, Trello, Sauce Labs, Postman, Firebase, API Testing, Manual QA, QA Testing
- Worked as a single QA in a team of two developers and my focus was on testing iOS native mobile application to confirm user flows.
- Created several testing sheets with test matrixes to prioritize and pick the test cases to test, since the game I developed had a complex system to calculate a player's rewards.
- Tested different PayPal account related scenarios to ensure that critical integration point in the system had no flaws.
QA Engineer2019 - 2019Healthcare Company (via Toptal Projects)
Technologies: Postman, MongoDB, API Testing, Mobile App Testing, UI Testing, QA Testing, Agile
- Single-handedly led the QA process in the team of three developers - reported bugs, created improvement tickets, provided feedback to UX designers, planned out the release schedule with the team, participated in sprint planning and ticket prioritization.
- Focused on: exploratory testing, UI/UX testing, compatibility and usability testing, API testing, load testing, stress testing, acceptance criteria testing, and regression testing.
- Planned out, collected, analyzed, and presented feedback from the beta testing group, that was used to help and guide with further product development.
Quality Assurance Engineer2017 - 2019Indeed
Technologies: Python 3, Jenkins, Selenium WebDriver, Datadog, MySQL, MongoDB, Kibana, Bash, Git, Java, Python
- Worked in a dynamic team where the role of QAE required knowledge of system architecture, various technologies, and good communication skills.
- Focused my daily tasks of preparing and executing test cases manually as well as writing automation tests in Python, participating in code reviews, and writing automation scripts.
- Helped with daily deploys, monitoring, and exception investigation that would require utilizing tools such as Kibana and Datadog.
- Actively participated in the decision-making process with product managers, software engineers, UX designers, data scientists, and marketing teams across remote offices.
- Mentored other QAEs and shared knowledge through confluence.
Java Developer Intern2015 - 2016FIS
- Was mainly focused on developing and maintaining a desktop and web application for online trading.
- Fixed front-end and back-end bugs.
- Wrote a set of unit tests.
- Spent some time on restructuring code making it resilient to SQL injection attacks and briefly worked on front-end using Angular.
- Participated in daily scrum meetings, story points estimations, and sprint planning.
- Achieved all of internship goals: resolved more than 5,000 warnings, had more than five code reviews without modifications in total delivering over 30 points worth of tickets.