Ivo Miguel Matos da Silva
Verified Expert in Engineering
Windows 10, Visual Studio Code (VS Code), GitHub, Microsoft Edge, Firefox
The most amazing...
Director of Technical Department
Typing Unipessoal LDA
- Configurated and maintained FreeSWITCH, FusionPBX, Asterisk, and FreePBX.
- Developed multiple internal tools for the SIP protocol.
- Upgraded PHP CRM to enable lead calling with custom-made manual dialer using SIP.js and WebRTC.
- Fixed multiple bugs on the company's CRM and other software to make it more secure and performant, including the open-source projects used by the company.
- Configured CGRateS and developed custom plugins to integrate FusionPBX, including custom API systems for further app integration.
- Developed and configured a custom captive portal solution with Laravel, Vue.js, and Tailwind CSS using the OpenWRT routers.
- Used Laravel 7 and Vue.js front ends to develop multiple internal tools.
- Managed a team of up to five developers to create several company projects.
Freelance Full-stack Developer
- Developed software for the company as a junior full-stack software developer.
- Developed a CRM platform to better organize clients' information and documentation.
- Enabled the company to efficiently handle the clients' process for acquiring its services by giving instant feedback on any missing or wrong information or documentation.
- Improved client retainability and overall satisfaction by 11% in just one year of usage and helped increase the company's gross sales by 46% in the first two months.
Full-stack Developer | Internship
Xecsul-Equipamentos e Serviços LDA
- Contributed to developing a route management app for Xerox printers services, using PHP, Mapbox, and leaflets.
- Developed the initial prototype of an Android app in Android Studio and Java that contained a simple login system and map with route directions.
- Assisted in creating the company's website using modern technologies.
• Exponentially increased productivity due to access to all customer information in just one platform instead of using less productive or insecure methods.
• Improved client retainability and overall satisfaction by 11% in just one year of usage due to quicker feedbacks from other departments without any loss of information.
• Increased gross sales of the company by 46% in the first two months.
Laravel, Bootstrap 3, Redux
Content Management Systems (CMS), Back-end Development, APIs, Back-end, SIP, VoIP, Website CMS, Minimum Viable Product (MVP), Windows 10, PBX, Bootstrap 4, CGRateS, GSM, Portals, Dialers, VICIdial
Vue, jQuery, React
PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB
GitHub, Git, FreeSWITCH, Asterisk, Asterisk REST Interface (ARI), FreePBX
Visual Studio Code (VS Code), Microsoft Edge, Firefox, FusionPBX, OpenWRT
Professional Technical Course (EQF 4) in Computer Systems Management and Programming
High School Dr. José Afonso - Arrentela, Portugal