Verified Expert in Engineering
The most amazing...
...things I've built are brand new Salesforce applications using out-of-the-box features and custom code.
Senior Salesforce Developer
- Developed enhancements to multiple applications using Visual Studio Code, Jira, and GitLab.
- Managed a large codebase with multiple applications and organizations.
- Adapted quickly to the project and started to contribute immediately by helping others on the team.
- Created proficient triggers using collections and optimized SOQL queries.
- Developed permission set groups, custom permissions, sharing rules, public groups, and permission sets to facilitate record, sharing, and access.
- Used Salesforce flows to automate processes which eliminated work for users.
- Created custom validation rules to ensure data entered by users was clean.
- Deployed releases into higher environments and resolved issues with deployments.
Summit Health - Main
- Developed Apex triggers, Batch classes, Test classes, and Flows to manage the aftercare process for CityMD.
- Updated confluence with technical details of changes made.
- Developed Apex code to replace existing process in SQL database.
Senior Salesforce Developer
- Developed a custom solution using big objects to provide field tracking for more than 20 fields.
- Integrated with an external system using SOAP and REST API.
- Used GovCloud to build applications for the State of Arkansas.
- Integrated with the GovPayNet payment processing system to process payments for applications.
- Built applications using Service Cloud and Sales Cloud. Composed comprehensive technical design documents for the applications.
- Created profiles and permission sets to ensure users have the correct access. Configured the data model, security, and sharing to work in an Orgs with multiple applications.
- Configured case assignment rules so incoming cases are routed to the correct users.
- Set up process builders to automate workflows and configured duplicate rules.
- Created reports and dashboards to provide useful information to users. Established Salesforce communities and configured field-level security, profiles, and objects so community users could create and update records.
- Developed a sharing and security model to accommodate a new set of users using sharing rules, public groups, and permission sets.
- Established Apex-based sharing using the Share object.
- Identified and resolved existing production defects that were reported.
- Managed two separate organizations, Sales and Service Cloud.
- Built custom UI screens using LWC, Aura, and Visualforce.
- Incorporated Salesforce communities to allow users to access and sign contracts.
- Used validation rules and used formulas for data validation. Built an approval process to automate data correction requests.
- Developed custom applications using Apex, Triggers, Visualforce, and Aura components.
- Used declarative tools like the Salesforce approval process, Flow Builder, and Process Builder.
- Created applications from the ground up to meet customer requirements.
- Set up the security and sharing model for the organization. Created custom objects and established relationships between the objects as the architect of the data model.
- Developed process builders for automation and flows for custom UI.
- Built the approval process to automate data correction requests.
- Leveraged changesets to move updates to metadata to higher environments.
Developer, Lead, and Supervisor
- Developed applications to automate various tasks and assign work to individuals depending on their skill sets. Saved hours of manual work and allowed employees to use bandwidth elsewhere.
- Created a process to contact customers automatically using an application that saved the company thousands of dollars.
- Queried database for relevant information and generated reports.
- Managed a team of 15 individuals keeping track of their stats and providing motivation so they could improve.
- Worked closely with different departments to resolve customer issues.
- Created Visio workflows and worked on improving current processes to improve resolution time.
- Drafted and helped with updating existing internal knowledge base articles.
• The clinic has the following specializations—cardiology, endocrinology, rheumatology, and general practice.
• Each specialization has its appointment price.
• Each specialization can have multiple physicians.
• Each physician has a Google Calendar.
When a patient calls to book an appointment, the person taking the call must be able to see the appointment price and physician's availability on one screen. The number of clicks for setting all this up for the receptionist should be minimal. After confirming the booking, two actions must be executed:
• Send the patient an email with the booking details.
• Add the booking to the physician's Google Calendar.
Lightning Components, Visualforce
Salesforce API, Salesforce REST API, Salesforce SOAP API, REST APIs
Salesforce Dataloader, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Visio, Git, Salesforce DX, Postman, Salesforce Sales Cloud, Salesforce CPQ, GitLab, Jenkins, GitHub, Field Service Lightning, BMC Remedy
Windows, Salesforce, Salesforce SOQL/SOSL, Visual Studio Code (VS Code), Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Software Development, Salesforce Lightning, Aura, Salesforce Reports, Salesforce Cloud Flow, SLDS, Salesforce Service Cloud, Lightning Web Components (LWC), Salesforce Apex, Salesforce.com Data Loader, Workbench, Microsoft Office, APIs, Salesforce.com Administration, Certified Salesforce Administrator, Salesforce Knowledge, Salesforce Community, Office 365
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
New York State College at Old Westbury - Old Westbury, New York, USA
Salesforce Certified Application Architect
Salesforce Certified Data Architecture and Management Designer
Salesforce Certified Sharing and Visibility Designer
Salesforce Certified Platform Developer Ii
Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder
Salesforce Certified Platform Developer
Salesforce Certified Administrator