Senior Salesforce Developer2022 - PRESENTSteampunk
- Developed enhancements to multiple applications using Visual Studio Code, Jira, and GitLab.
- Managed a large codebase with multiple applications and organizations.
- Adapted quickly to the project and started to contribute immediately by helping others on the team.
- Created proficient triggers using collections and optimized SOQL queries.
- Developed permission set groups, custom permissions, sharing rules, public groups, and permission sets to facilitate record, sharing, and access.
- Used Salesforce flows to automate processes which eliminated work for users.
- Created custom validation rules to ensure data entered by users was clean.
- Deployed releases into higher environments and resolved issues with deployments.
Salesforce Developer2022 - 2022Summit Health - Main
Technologies: Salesforce, Salesforce Lightning, Apex
- Developed Apex triggers, Batch classes, Test classes, and Flows to manage the aftercare process for CityMD.
- Updated confluence with technical details of changes made.
- Developed Apex code to replace existing process in SQL database.
Senior Salesforce Developer2020 - 2022Deloitte
- Developed a custom solution using big objects to provide field tracking for more than 20 fields.
- Integrated with an external system using SOAP and REST API.
- Used GovCloud to build applications for the State of Arkansas.
- Integrated with the GovPayNet payment processing system to process payments for applications.
- Built applications using Service Cloud and Sales Cloud. Composed comprehensive technical design documents for the applications.
- Created profiles and permission sets to ensure users have the correct access. Configured the data model, security, and sharing to work in an Orgs with multiple applications.
- Configured case assignment rules so incoming cases are routed to the correct users.
- Set up process builders to automate workflows and configured duplicate rules.
- Created reports and dashboards to provide useful information to users. Established Salesforce communities and configured field-level security, profiles, and objects so community users could create and update records.
Salesforce Developer2020 - 2020Moody's
Technologies: Salesforce, Salesforce Lightning, Apex, Lightning Components, Visualforce, Aura, Salesforce Sales Cloud, Salesforce Service Cloud
- Developed a sharing and security model to accommodate a new set of users using sharing rules, public groups, and permission sets.
- Established Apex-based sharing using the Share object.
- Identified and resolved existing production defects that were reported.
- Managed two separate organizations, Sales and Service Cloud.
- Built custom UI screens using LWC, Aura, and Visualforce.
- Incorporated Salesforce communities to allow users to access and sign contracts.
- Used validation rules and used formulas for data validation. Built an approval process to automate data correction requests.
Salesforce Developer2019 - 2020Revature
Technologies: Apex, CSS, Aura, HTML, Salesforce DX, Salesforce Service Cloud, SOQL
- Developed custom applications using Apex, Triggers, Visualforce, and Aura components.
- Used declarative tools like the Salesforce approval process, Flow Builder, and Process Builder.
- Created applications from the ground up to meet customer requirements.
- Set up the security and sharing model for the organization. Created custom objects and established relationships between the objects as the architect of the data model.
- Developed process builders for automation and flows for custom UI.
- Built the approval process to automate data correction requests.
- Leveraged changesets to move updates to metadata to higher environments.
Developer, Lead, and Supervisor2008 - 2019Altice USA
Technologies: Windows, BMC Remedy, Office 365
- Developed applications to automate various tasks and assign work to individuals depending on their skill sets. Saved hours of manual work and allowed employees to use bandwidth elsewhere.
- Created a process to contact customers automatically using an application that saved the company thousands of dollars.
- Queried database for relevant information and generated reports.
- Managed a team of 15 individuals keeping track of their stats and providing motivation so they could improve.
- Worked closely with different departments to resolve customer issues.
- Created Visio workflows and worked on improving current processes to improve resolution time.
- Drafted and helped with updating existing internal knowledge base articles.