Software Engineer (Contractor)2016 - 2016Berkeley Lights
Technologies: C#, PowerShell, TFSVC, Windows Installer XML
- Wrote CI scripts to deal with the peculiarities of version control usage.
- Wrote deployment code.
- Improved the testing framework.
Intern2014 - 2014Oracle
- Did research on formal verification.
- Wrote formal verification tests.
Intern2011 - 2013NASA GSFC
Technologies: jQuery, jQuery UI, WebGL, Dojo, CSS3, HTML5 Canvas
- Developed a tool for space weather analysis that's been used by multiple space agencies. Can be found here: http://ccmc.gsfc.nasa.gov/analysis/stereo/.
- Created a WebGL front-end for a port of another space weather analysis tool.
- Made a widget to display a timeline of space weather events.
- Optimized code to make computations that took several seconds to happen in real time as the use dragged the mouse, drastically improving UX.
- Wrote fully serializable interfaces to allow space weather forecasters to share how they'd made measurements by sending a URL.