R Developer2020 - 2020Linksbridge
Technologies: RStudio, R, RShiny, HTML, CSS, SQL, database, ETL, Dplyr, GitHub, Git, Web Forms, Data Wrangling, CSS, HTML, Databases, SQL, RStudio Shiny, R, Web Development
- Developed an RShiny application to search vaccinations campaigns in a database and allow the user to update old entries and create new ones.
- Wrote SQL queries to allow the application to interact with the database.
- Wrote code documentation and used Git for version control.
Data Engineer2020 - 2020Strong Analytics
Technologies: RStudio, GitHub, Dplyr, Unit Testing, Data Visualization, HTML, CSS, Git, R
- Worked with a team of developers to create two R libraries.
- Developed a dashboard in RShiny to interact with a data analytics engine.
- Wrote unit tests with the testthat library to test that the R packages that we developed worked as intended.
Data Scientist2017 - 2020Teranalytics
Technologies: Twitter API, RStudio, Sentiment Analysis, Dplyr, Caret, Data Analysis, Data Cleaning, AWS RDS, AWS Lambda, AWS S3, AWS EC2, Amazon Web Services (AWS), AWS API Gateway, GitHub, ETL, Natural Language Processing (NLP), Data Visualization, Machine Learning, Data Science, AWS, SQL, Git, Python, R
- Worked in all stages of the data science pipeline including data cleaning, feature engineering, model building, and model deployment, mainly with structured data.
- Developed several interactive RShiny dashboards and deployed them to shinyapps.io.
- Managed and used Amazon Web Services (AWS) S3, EC2, Lambda, API Gateway, Cognito, and RDS.
- Contributed to projects in various industries including manufacturing, transportation, clinical trials, and marketing.
- Build an app to collect status updates and comments from Twitter and Facebook and perform text analysis and sentiment analysis.