Data Scientist2017 - PRESENTGN Science
Technologies: Amazon SageMaker, AWS DynamoDB, AWS EC2, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Fast.ai, Python
- Created a neural network-based text classifier and text summarizer with transfer learning (using Fast.ai and AWS SageMaker) for a client's proprietary data.
- Built a data pipeline to scrape (ETL) more than 1 million PDFs from a website to model and rate a financial broker's integrity using the AWS platform (EC2, RDS, DynamoDB).
- Implemented new clustering algorithms for the identification and characterization of neuronal cell types.
- Developed and managed digital marketing campaigns (Facebook Ads, Google, AdWords Search/Display/Video), for big-budget (more than $100,000/month) clients.
- Implemented A/B testing to optimize the customer journey through a conversion funnel.
Scientist2010 - 2013Revalesio Corporation
- Set up electrophysiology laboratory facilities for in-house ion channel screening.
- Established a semi-automated patch clamp pipeline for membrane-based target screening using proprietary cell lines.
- Coordinated studies with leading institutions and CRAs to elucidate the biophysical mechanism of action for nanobubble therapeutics.
- Actively contributed to the physical-chemistry characterization of nanoparticles in solution.
- Devised new detection methods using nanopores.
- Successfully detected and characterized cardiomyocyte activity modulation for A/B testing.
Postdoctorate Fellow2006 - 2007Boston Children's Hospital | Harvard Medical School
Technologies: MATLAB, Neuroscience
- Conducted single-cell-patch-clamp experiments on tissue slices from the mammalian visual thalamus.
- Devised stereotactic injection techniques for the focalized injection of viral vectors.