Lead Software Developer and DevOps Engineer2012 - 2019Practice Velocity
Technologies: .NET and .NET Core MVC, WebAPI, WPF, React, Angular, AngularJS, Chef, Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins, Node.js, msbuild, NUnit
- Served as the lead developer of the team responsible for building a .NET MVC, WebAPI, and React based web application created to check in new and existing patients into our customer’s Urgent Care clinics.
- Collaborated with team leads in defining the nature of PV’s next generation microservices technology stack and software delivery pipelines. Helped to build out the delivery pipeline using Kubernetes, Docker, Jenkins, and PowerShell and VMWare PowerCLI for provisioning in their internal VMWare based infrastructure. Also, helped enact the standards for building out the next generation of PV applications using .NET Core and Angular.
- Acted as the main designer and developer of the systems responsible for the continuous delivery of PV’s software application stack in all environments from development to production. This system utilizes Jenkins, PowerShell, VMWare PowerCLI, Chef, and custom software and scripts. It is responsible for the building of all main application stack servers in all 9 of PVs environments and the deployment of all the PV and 3rd party applications onto those servers.
- Contributed as the main designer and developer of the systems responsible for the continuous delivery of PV’s software application stack in all environments from development to production. This system utilizes Jenkins, PowerShell, VMWare PowerCLI, Chef, and custom software and scripts. It is responsible for the building of all main application stack servers in all 9 of PVs environments and the deployment of all the PV and 3rd party applications onto those servers in PV data centers.
- Led the team responsible for implementing an Elastic Search/LogStash/Kibana-based logging system for all of PV’s RESTful APIs and newer web applications.
Senior Developer2007 - 2012PSAV
Technologies: ASP.NET WebForms, ASP.NET Web Services Sitecore, .Net WinForms, WPF
- Designed and implemented a system-wide auto-build system utilizing Windows 2008 R2 Servers, Visual SourceSafe 2005, CruiseControl.net, and Nant, and custom C# libraries to provide background build checking, nightly versioned release, and automatic deployment of PSAV applications to systems servers in our Development network.
- Designed and implemented the PSAV credit card processing gateway which provided credit card pre-authorization, authorization, and capture services for PSAV applications to the Chase Paymentech Orbital Gateway.
- Helped design and brought to completion PSAV’s web-based content management system using a highly customized version of Sitecore running on Windows Server 2008 R2 IIS and an SQL Server 2005 backend. This content management system was implemented for our hotel and global sales partners to create location and on-demand websites.
- Served as a senior developer on the Helios OE product, a proprietary rental order, billing, and customer relationship management Windows application built utilizing Visual Basic and Visual C# and the .NET framework version 1.1 with a SQL Server 2005 back end.
- Worked as a key member responsible for the design and implementation of a webMethods Enterprise Service Bus integrating our Helios 3.0 application with Microsoft’s CRM product to produce a single application “look and feel”, embedding the CRM’s web application into the Helios application and allowing for bidirectional data flow between the data stores of the two application.
Senior Developer2006 - 2007ChoicePoint Inc
Technologies: .NET 2.0, WebForms
- Acted as the lead programmer responsible for developing the DirectLink Admin windows application and its underlying class libraries.
Controls Group Inc.2003 - 2006Software Engineer
Technologies: MFC, C++, STL, Visual Basic, Visual Basic .NET
- Oversaw the ink console system while I was at CGI, meaning that a greater majority of the feature upgrades, bug fixes, site-specific implementation changes, etc. for all the applications and some of the embedded devices that make up a CGI’s Ink and Water console system were my responsibility.
- Provided onsite installation assistance for all CGI consoles that were deployed while I worked at CGI. This included onsite installation, troubleshooting, training, sales, manual generation, etc.
Analyst Programmer1997 - 2001Ingersoll International Inc.
Technologies: C++, MFC, C, Win32 programming, Visual Basic
- Started as a Coop Software Engineer and ending as a Programmer Analyst while attending college part time I worked in the Milling Machine Company division as a software engineer on Machine Resource Management projects.
- Worked in the IS Department and implemented several of their automated AutoCAD drawing verification, check-in systems, and automated printing systems.