Chief Technology Officer2018 - PRESENTFitzyTV
- Developed an internet TV platform that aggregated a user's streaming TV subscriptions into a single UI across all of their devices.
- Wrote Android mobile, Android TV, FireTV, Chromecast, and iOS applications, as well as the backend deployed across Google Cloud Platform and DigitalOcean.
- Developed growth engine with programmatic Facebook ads and email marketing that led to over 100,000 registered users.
Lead Software Engineer - Android Client2010 - 2017ItsOn, Inc.
Technologies: Java, Android, AOSP
- Led team which built a mobile policy enforcement and billing engine from the ground up using the Android OS. This entailed Android framework hooks for telephony operations, kernel modules for data classification/enforcement and a user application.
- Led several projects to improve the mobile user experience, including daily user testing sessions with quick turnaround/feedback cycles.
- Shipped software embedded in over 8 million Android devices.
Software Engineer2008 - 2010Hewlett Packard
- Recruited as the software design engineer for the Digital Telephony Initiative (DTI), a small start-up group within HP. The DTI device consisted of a 7-inch touch screen running embedded Linux on an ARM processor.
- Designed and coded the user interface for HP TV's and Digital Media Adapters, including leading development work on the first YouTube application for Smart TVs.
- Recruited as one of the first engineers for the emerging software business, which was tasked with developing a new operating system based on Android for HP's small form-factor devices. Ported Android OS (AOSP) to an i386 netbook.