- Freelance Blockchain Developer, NEO2018 - 2018Aphelion Exchange (via Toptal)
- Worked as a full-stack developer, as part of a small team which built a decentralized cryptocurrency exchange platform.
- Designed and developed a NEO smart contract.
- Designed and built a server application which monitored the NEO blockchain.
- Designed and developed a Vue.js, Electron cross-platform desktop cryptocurrency wallet and trading interface.
- Designed and developed a .NET Core API which matched orders and provided order book information to clients.
- Freelance WPF Developer2017 - 2018MVI Systems (via Toptal)
Technologies: WPF, C#, XAML
- Developed touchscreen windows based on a kiosk application in WPF.
- Built real-time communication protocol for data transfers from the client to the server.
- Constructed a SIP integration to initiate phone calls with clients.
- Freelance WPF Developer2016 - 2017Interstates (via Toptal)
Technologies: WPF, C#, XAML, SQL Server
- Ported a legacy VB 6 application to WPF.
- Assisted with an SQL query performance optimization.
- .NET Developer2008 - 2010Tech Results
Technologies: C#, ASP.NET, SQL Server
- Developed and maintained web based applications for the casino gaming industry.
- Implemented SQL Server performance tuning.
- Traveled to client sites for installations and requirements gathering.
- Worked on SQL Server reporting services and SQL Server integration services.
- Co-owner | Principal Consultant2006 - 2008Ascending Integration
- Consulted with clients to discover opportunities for software to improve their business.
- Developed and managed client relationships.
- Designed and scoped custom software development projects.
- Developed software using ASP.NET, Windows Forms, WPF, and Silverlight.
- ASP.NET Developer2005 - 2006Advanced Information Systems
- Managed relationships with clients.
- Built and supported web based applications.
- Implemented SQL Server data access and performance tuning.
- ASP.NET Developer2003 - 2005SmartConnect
- Supported and developed web-based applications for the hospitality industry.
- Implemented SQL Server access via T-SQL and ADO.NET.
- Tuned the SQL Server performance in order to improve the application speed.
- Led the development on a web-based video case management system.
- Supported a legacy Classic ASP application.