Owner2015 - PRESENTGradient
Technologies: iOS, Android, Web, Objective-C, Swift, Java, Kotlin, Node, Express, PostgreSQL
- Ported WheelsUp's iOS application to Android. Currently at 5 stars in the Play Store.
- Worked alongside A Rad Corp's iOS team to launch #FIREFIRE and Hotshot Screen Recorder on iOS and Android simultaneously, with the launches being featured on Product Hunt. #FIREFIRE currently has over 4 stars on the Play Store.
- Wrote a custom PGP encryption/decryption module for Human Practice's iOS app, a mobile platform that enables doctors to refer and network with their colleagues.
- Ran a two-week product audit and roadmapping strategy session for MINA, a company helping patients share their up-to-date health history with providers efficiently, safely, and securely without filling out multiple paper forms.
- Optimized and expanded Reveal's recording, editing, and video sharing features.
- Built an iOS application for interior design professionals, allowing them to capture, organize, and share items within their teams and with their clients.
- Led company sales and marketing efforts.
- Led product and project management efforts for internal and client teams.
Solutions Engineer2013 - 2015
- Led a multi-industry effort known as “Single View of the User,” working to enable advertisers to target their customers based on their location within the sales funnel and generating over $35M of new revenue in a single quarter.
- Organized and led “Lua,” a cross-functional team to scale these engagements across the telecom, insurance, and banking industries.
- Worked alongside the marketing, legal, and engineering teams for a large American bank to help them implement server side conversion tracking, enabling approximately $10M of incremental spend.
- Designed and built an internal Android application that allows co-workers to update their daily location on our team’s shared calendar.
- Designed and developed custom dashboards to help a large American travel company track their $50M in annual spend across various global markets.
Lead Engineer2011 - 2012Romotive
Technologies: Objective-C, C++, Java, Android, iOS, Mac OS, FFmpeg, Boost
- Constructed an H.264 video streaming library for iOS—capable of transmitting the highest level of H.264 encoding available at 24 fps across local networks.
- Architected and built a cross-platform, native networking library for controlling Romotive’s robotics platform for both iOS and Android.
- Designed and built Romotive’s Android application.
- Gained experience growing a software team to five engineers; was the first employee at Romotive to do so.
- Contributed to iOS front-end development.
Junior Programmer2010 - 20112XL Games
Technologies: C++, Objective-C, Java, iOS, Android
- Designed and implemented Facebook and Twitter integration for the top-selling iOS game Ricky Carmichael’s Motocross Matchup Pro.
- Built UI elements and screens for several mobile and console games across Xbox, PS2, iOS, and Android.
- Helped with game testing and quality assurance.
- Worked with external business partners to build marketing materials for upcoming games.
Owner2008 - 2010Input/Output Productions
- Designed and developed the website for a local entertainment company, City of Lights Entertainment.
- Consulted a local apartment complex on digital marketing and helped them set up Google Analytics.
- Provided hardware support for a local tech importer, Iveo.