Salesforce Developer and Consultant2019 - 2020Nucleus Technologies (Rapid Logistics)
- Created a parametric Rules engine to deep-parse SOQL WHERE clauses and apply custom data context, adding custom functions and other syntax extensions.
- Ported the Ace code editor for use as a Lightning Web Component to support syntax highlighting for the Rules Engine parser,.
- Supported the development team when using the Rules Engine to dynamically select shipping methods.
- Created a system to use NPM for dependency management between modular SFDX feature-sets. Ported codebases from MDAPI to SFDX format.
- Implemented scripts to make SFDX jest unit tests dependency-aware via a package.json file.
Salesforce Developer and Consultant2019 - 2020Rapid Logistics
- Wrote an automatic allocation system to match outbound orders with available inventory across multiple warehouses.
- Created a system to scan barcodes and record scans into a scan session audit trail.
- Developed a system and API to associate scanned values with any record for easy lookup later.
- Built a dynamic user interface to pack orders in a warehouse.
- Created an API that uses organizational data to ensure that asynchronous jobs are run in-order.
Salesforce Developer and Consultant2011 - 20182U
Technologies: Python, Visualforce, Apex
- Created an automatic license expiration and re-activation system to manage user accounts across more than 20 organizations.
- Implement bulk scripted-deployment and data-migration tools before the advent of SFDX.
- Created Apex-based parametric data sharing across more than 20 organizations using Salesforce-to-Salesforce.
- Generated RSVP links that update campaigns when clicked.
Full-stack Developer and Engineer2010 - 2018International Awards Group
- Collaborated with a graphic designer to convert design compositions into functional web pages.
- Implemented the You Be the Judge website, where users could register an account and judge competition entries.
- Implemented a winners’ showcase website which displayed video and image entries from the company database.
- Created a Gimp plugin for generating bulk graphics from database output.
- Wrote a dynamic UI for uploading files to a media server.
Salesforce Developer and Consultant2015 - 2016Chabad.org
Technologies: SOQL, Visualforce, Apex
- Created the email templating engine for Chabad.org’s Scribe product, which renders Visualforce components with arbitrarily configurable data context.
- Implemented JWT-based authentication to an external payment system.
- Provided implementation ideas, consulted on coding best practices, and helped less experienced developers.
Salesforce Administrator and Developer2009 - 2010TheInfoPro
Technologies: PHP, SOQL, Visualforce, Apex
- Wrote a WordPress plugin for Salesforce lead capturing.
- Used Apex to implement a custom opt-out system for outgoing emails.
- Helped ensure data integrity on a database of 120,000+ leads and 10,000+ contacts.
Technical Writer2007 - 2009Shoap Technical Services
Technologies: MadCap Flare, FrameMaker, Microsoft Word, CSS, HTML
- Wrote user manuals for numerous point-of-sale devices.
- Composed user manuals and help-desk training material for networking hardware, online web interfaces, and software APIs.
- Edited and maintained content for an online learning management system.
Software Developer and Research Assistant2004 - 2006Georgia Tech Research Institute
Technologies: I/O, OpenCV, Python, Visual Studio, C++, C
- Created a prototype system that combined thermal images, visual images, 3D laser offset data, and temperature probe data to assess the core temperature of food on a moving conveyor belt.
- Developed a real-time imaging system that used color segmentation to detect foreign particles in food process streams.
- Coded a hardware control system that used actuators, cameras, and lasers to generate 3D profiles of objects.