- Software Engineer2016 - 2018
- Utilized full-stack experience to create a video-level system of analytics. Contributions included everything between time-series data aggregation to front-end React development.
- Contributed to video advertisement interpolation in live-streaming Thursday night NFL games.
- Supported work to read video advertisements from and deliver usage analytics to third-party ad servers using the VAST video advertisement standard.
- Software Engineer InternMicrosoft2014 - 2014
- Built a Windows mobile app, Sound Stack, that allowed users to play instruments and record songs using loops. Instruments used mobile sensors like the camera, gyroscope, compass, and of course touchscreen.
- Worked exclusively on the drumming instruments. Using the phone, users could "play" the drums in front of them by hitting spaces oriented around them.
- FounderCollegiateText2011 - 2014
Technologies: Node.js, Python, Beautiful Soup
- Built a web application to help students find deals on their class textbooks and schedule their courses.
- Wrote spiders to get course information from school catalogs for course scheduling and textbook matching (students could input courses and get back books, where there was no centralized book listing).
- At peak, had 10K visits per day during the first week of classes. The first year of operation resulted in commissions on over $120K in sales, and saving students $285K in textbook cost (with an estimated 30% price savings).