Web Developer2018 - PRESENTAmebae
- Worked on their main client Cosmos clinic.
- Worked to maintain cosmos clinic WordPress custom theme.
- Implemented multiple WordPress templates.
- Maintained Shopify sites and implemented custom features for a couple of clients.
- Designed multiple templates for clients using Sketch.
- Worked with multiple WordPress themes to debug issues, implement new features and develop new templates.
- Implemented node in many projects to ensure minification and site speed.
- Integrated ACF(advanced custom fields), WooCommerce and multiple other plugins for WordPress themes.
Front-end Developer2011 - PRESENTFreelance
- Created multiple custom WordPress themes and Plugins for clients.
- Supported and maintained websites, including Google.
- Integrated SEO such as site maps, google analytics, and more.
- Managed API development, SEO, custom email templates, and social integrations.
Web Developer2018 - 2020Bluestate Digital
- Worked with multiple clients such as JDRF, Red Nose Day, Special Olympics, AARP, Obama Foundation, and many more.
- Created custom donation pages for multiple clients in their customize donation CMS.
- Maintained multiple sites as once.
- Developed a lot of design components and implemented custom designs.
- Implemented numerous customized pages for multiple clients.
- Worked on very tight deadlines.
- Collaborated with the designers and other developers on different projects.
Frontend Engineer2015 - 2017ConSensys
- Built the company's time tracking system in which 100+ employees would use on a bi-weekly basis using Google API.
- Designed and developed the company's intranet system, which incorporated the original time tracker I built. This was built with Node.js, React, Google, MongoDB, and more.
- Led and put together a team of developers to work on the company's intranet system.
- Collaborated with several teams to design and develop tools to help them.
- Designed custom email templates.
- Created a shopify custom template for their e-commerce business for selling their custom apparel.
Front-end Developer2014 - 2015Conde Nast
- Supported and worked on several ad campaigns, including Apple to integrate into style.com.
- Contributed to the redesign and redevelopment team for style.com. Specifically developed the CMS for the editors, including the wireframes and design.
- On the redesign of style.com, I worked with a team of Java developers to ensure the CMS was connected to the custom API.
- Before working on the redesign team, I worked to maintain and add small features such as custom sliders to the original style.com custom WordPress theme.
- Researched and integrated new technologies such as React to the new site.
- Optimized speed of the site.
- Designed custom email templates.
Frontend Engineer2013 - 2013Yext
- Collaborated with UI/UX designers, designers, and a team of Java back-end developers.
- Followed an iterative and incremental Agile software development framework for managing software projects and applications.
- Organized and helped maintain SASS files.
- Maintained and added new features to Yext's custom client platform that allowed company information to stay consistent on all social media platforms.
- Created a custom Yext application for Sears that used Google API.
- Since I was one of two of the front-end developers on the engineering team, I rotated every two weeks to a new team to work as the sole front-end developer.
Front-end Developer2012 - 2012Madison Mott
- Collaborated with designers in my development process using Adobe Suite.
- Oversaw project management, maintenance, and custom web development for multiple clients.