Freelance Mobile Developer2018 - 2018NDA Client (via Toptal)
Technologies: React Native, Objective-C, Ruby on Rails
- Supported the ongoing development of the mobile app using React Native.
- Renovated the codebase's architecture and created a new onboarding process.
- Added more depth to the user profile, enabling the user to select their preferred driving service.
- Fixed a chronic build issue with CLI which had previously blocked us from building.
- Created a light-and-efficient theming mechanism.
Technologies: Node.js, AWS Lambda, AWS API Gateway, AWS S3, AWS Elastic Beanstalk, AWS EC2, jQuery
- Designed and implemented whole architecture of the web application (the website under Shutterstock flagship) and developed it using Node and Express.
- Wrote the automation scripts using Node.js to pull the images from Shutterstock server using their API.
- Created various AWS lambda functions to transform media files (images, videos) into compatible formats that could be used in the main website.
- Implemented CI and auto deployment.
- Created multiple elastic microservices which communicate each other with AMQP.
Full-stack Engineer2016 - 2017Metisimo
Technologies: React with Server-side Rendering, AWS EC2, AWS Lambda, AWS ElastiCache, Node.js, MongoDB
- Architected an application using React.js and Redux in the most effective way and adhered to best practices.
- Developed a data grabber using Node.js which pulls millions of lines of data generated by various medical devices.
- Managed all the various AWS resources of company account as DevOps.
- Optimized production MongoDB for high volume, large payload operation.
- Improved the performance of the REST API server; specifically optimizing the response time.
- Established processes for quality-focused software engineering—with code reviews, code style, unit and system testing, code-coverage, and continuous integration.
Technologies: AngularJS, React, Django
- Developed and managed a client-side layer infrastructure comprised of Angular and React as well as the development of administrative platform tools with a role permission model.
- Built the necessary features in the back-end for the public launch of their Django application.
- Introduced new technologies to the existing tech stack including Redux, Redis, and MongoDB. Worked as a technical expert focusing on using technology to create additional marketing channels.
- Implemented the front-end using HTML5 and Less while incorporating responsive web design techniques.
Software Engineer2012 - 2015Rangle.io
- Actively worked on all things digital from front-end implementations, application server architecture, to development operations.
- Assisted all various clients with all their technical needs and performed a variety of software engineering work.
- Utilized React Native to create mobile apps on Android and iOS platforms.
- Build multiple hybrid mobile apps with Ionic that supports Android and iOS platforms.
Front-end Developer2011 - 2012Azuqua
Technologies: Knockout.js, Node.js, Azure Storage
- Developed the front-end of the company's main product: Azuqua.com (alpha version).
- Designed and optimized the data stored in Azure Storage.
- Built the front-end based on Knockout.js.
- Contributed the development of a Node.js back-end REST API with community recommended insights and approaches.