Python Developer in Atlanta, GA, United States
Member since November 18, 2015
Jamie has a knack for creating award-winning products, building Agile teams, and creating environments where people love to work. He specializes in startups, scalable architecture, fault-tolerant design, open source, security, and Agile development.
Software Consultant with SRE and DevOps2017 - 2018JKR/Anteo Group/CSI Tech/Chick-Fil-A Corporation
- Developed robotics/automation along with machine learning-based IoT devices and cloud services.
- Built a hybrid edge/cloud custom IoT solution from scratch with lower operational expenditure (when compared to Amazon IoT) and more comprehensive feature set.
- Used secure coding practices while implementing cutting-edge IETF drafts.
Software Consultant with SRE and DevOps2016 - 2017JKR/React Games
Technologies: Go, C#, Unity, MariaDB, Redis, AWS, Docker, RDS, Aurora, ElastiCache, Kubernetes, Ansible, Terraform
- Profiled and rearchitected system components to prepare for international release.
- Migrated from hosted servers to Docker Swarm and ultimately to Kubernetes.
- Leveraged Amazon Cloud primarily but developed in a cloud-agnostic way.
- Significant optimizations in C# cloud anti-cheating solution yielded performance increases of 10-100X.
StorageMySQL, Memcached, Redis
FrameworksLaravel, Ruby on Rails (RoR), AngularJS
ToolsDocker Swarm, Docker Compose
ParadigmsAgile Software Development, Agile
PlatformsAmazon Web Services (AWS), Amazon, Docker, Kubernetes
OtherSecurity, Kubernetes Operations (Kops)
- Nanodegree in Autonomous Systems | Flying Cars2018 - 2019Udacity - Online