C Developer in Szczecin, Poland
iOS Developer2014 - PRESENTDoist
Technologies: iOS, Swift
- Developing iOS apps in Swift.
Independent software developer (self-employed)2008 - PRESENTcodesize
Technologies: Objective-C, iOS SDK, Git, UIKit, Instruments, OpenGL, Cocos2d
- Worked remotely with businesses worldwide.
- Specialized in mobile application development, particularly the iOS platform.
- Developed about 40 iOS applications from scratch and worked on many more.
Senior iOS Engineer2013 - 2014Bright Mediums
Technologies: Objective-C, iOS SDK, CoreData, Multithreading, Parse.com
- Developed and maintained of several challenging iOS projects.
- Worked in an Agile team.
- Provided expertise in multithreaded CoreData, CoreLocation, UIKit.
Senior iOS Developer2013 - 2014AppwoRx LLC
Technologies: Objective-C, iOS SDK, CocoaPods, Interface Builder, Universal App, REST
- Worked on a 2.0 version and subsequent enhancements of a clinical photography application.
- Almost completely rewrote the iOS code base, developing an iOS universal application, heavily interfacing with a REST-ful back end.
Mobile Hero2010 - 2013Brothers Media
Technologies: Objective-C, UIKit, CoreAnimation, CoreLocation, MapKit, In-App Purchases
- Developed several beautifully designed iOS universal applications featuring in-app purchases, maps, and push notifications.
CTO, Co-founder2005 - 2008Gameleons Sp. z o.o.
Technologies: J2ME, Java, Python, continuous integration
- Managed development and R&D activities of one of Poland's top mobile game studios of the time.
- Involved in over 40 J2ME projects, from conception to post-production maintenance.
- Developed several game engines, a local Bluetooth multiplayer solution, and a core porting technology.
C/C++ Programmer / Contractor2003 - 2004InterActive Vision Mind Beacon Sp. z o.o.
Technologies: C, C++, Visual C++, GCC, PlayStation, RenderWare, Subversion
- Helped port two arcade simulator games from PC to the PlayStation 2 platform: Operation Air Assault and Pacific Warriors 2.
- Worked on platform and compiler porting of large Visual C++ code base to PS2 and GCC.
- Implemented PS2-specific features.
- Performed subsequent optimization and bug fixing.
C/C++ Programmer2001 - 2003InterActive Vision Mind Beacon Sp. z o.o.
Technologies: C, C++, Visual C++, WinAPI, Palm OS, Pocket PC, Subversion
- Programmed a variety of applications on Palm OS and Windows Mobile.
- Developed game back end, parts of user interface and various other components of the PC game Airlines 2.
- Zonnesimulator for Eneco (Development)
Solar panel planner / calculator for an international sustainable energy company.
I worked on UIDocument-based renewable energy calculator and used complex CoreAnimation transforms.
- RxPhoto for AppWorks LLC (Development)http://myappworx.com/rxphoto/
I was responsible for the 2.0 release of this clinical photography application. It was an almost-total rewrite of the iOS codebase, developing an iOS universal application heavily interfacing with a REST-ful backend.
- Ahold Experience for Ahold Europe (Development)
Corporate training/gamification app.
Used Vuforia SDK, OpenGL, and AVFoundation for AR video display.
- The Bovenkant van Nederland for Scriptum Publishers (Development)
Aerial photography album.
Developed a custom interface with lots of CoreAnimation, MapKit, IAPs, CoreLocation.
- Dinosaurs for Kids for Potrus Publishing Sp. z o.o. (Development)
Interactive book based on custom OpenGLES/C++ engine with Lua and Box2D.
FrameworksZURB Foundation, Cocoa, AFNetworking, Core Data, Cocos2d, AV Foundation
Libraries/APIsCore Animation, Parse SDK, CocoaPods
ToolsBitbucket, GitHub, Git, TextWrangler, Xcode
- MSc degree in Electronics Engineering1999 - 2004Zachodniopomorski Uniwersytet Technologiczny w Szczecinie - Szczecin, Poland