- iOS DeveloperDoist2014 - PRESENT
Technologies: iOS, Swift
- Developing iOS apps in Swift.
- Independent software developer (self-employed)codesize2008 - PRESENT
Technologies: Objective-C, iOS SDK, Git, UIKit, Instruments, OpenGL, Cocos2d
- Worked remotely with businesses worldwide.
- Specialized in mobile application development, particularly the iOS platform.
- Developed about 40 iOS applications from scratch and worked on many more.
- Senior iOS EngineerBright Mediums2013 - 2014
Technologies: Objective-C, iOS SDK, CoreData, Multithreading, Parse.com
- Developed and maintained of several challenging iOS projects.
- Worked in an Agile team.
- Provided expertise in multithreaded CoreData, CoreLocation, UIKit.
- Senior iOS DeveloperAppwoRx LLC2013 - 2014
Technologies: Objective-C, iOS SDK, CocoaPods, Interface Builder, Universal App, REST
- Worked on a 2.0 version and subsequent enhancements of a clinical photography application.
- Almost completely rewrote the iOS code base, developing an iOS universal application, heavily interfacing with a REST-ful back end.
- Mobile HeroBrothers Media2010 - 2013
Technologies: Objective-C, UIKit, CoreAnimation, CoreLocation, MapKit, In-App Purchases
- Developed several beautifully designed iOS universal applications featuring in-app purchases, maps, and push notifications.
- CTO, Co-founderGameleons Sp. z o.o.2005 - 2008
Technologies: J2ME, Java, Python, continuous integration
- Managed development and R&D activities of one of Poland's top mobile game studios of the time.
- Involved in over 40 J2ME projects, from conception to post-production maintenance.
- Developed several game engines, a local Bluetooth multiplayer solution, and a core porting technology.
- C/C++ Programmer / ContractorInterActive Vision Mind Beacon Sp. z o.o.2003 - 2004
Technologies: C, C++, Visual C++, GCC, PlayStation, RenderWare, Subversion
- Helped port two arcade simulator games from PC to the PlayStation 2 platform: Operation Air Assault and Pacific Warriors 2.
- Worked on platform and compiler porting of large Visual C++ code base to PS2 and GCC.
- Implemented PS2-specific features.
- Performed subsequent optimization and bug fixing.
- C/C++ ProgrammerInterActive Vision Mind Beacon Sp. z o.o.2001 - 2003
Technologies: C, C++, Visual C++, WinAPI, Palm OS, Pocket PC, Subversion
- Programmed a variety of applications on Palm OS and Windows Mobile.
- Developed game back end, parts of user interface and various other components of the PC game Airlines 2.