iOS Developer2014 - PRESENTDoist
Technologies: Swift, iOS
- Developing iOS apps in Swift.
Independent software developer (self-employed)2008 - PRESENTcodesize
Technologies: Cocos2d, OpenGL, Instruments, UIKit, Git, iOS SDK, Objective-C
- Worked remotely with businesses worldwide.
- Specialized in mobile application development, particularly the iOS platform.
- Developed about 40 iOS applications from scratch and worked on many more.
Senior iOS Engineer2013 - 2014Bright Mediums
Technologies: Multithreading, Core Data, iOS SDK, Objective-C
- Developed and maintained of several challenging iOS projects.
- Worked in an Agile team.
- Provided expertise in multithreaded CoreData, CoreLocation, UIKit.
Senior iOS Developer2013 - 2014AppwoRx LLC
Technologies: REST, Interface Builder, CocoaPods, iOS SDK, Objective-C
- Worked on a 2.0 version and subsequent enhancements of a clinical photography application.
- Almost completely rewrote the iOS code base, developing an iOS universal application, heavily interfacing with a REST-ful back end.
Mobile Hero2010 - 2013Brothers Media
Technologies: In-app Purchases, MapKit, Core Location, Core Animation, UIKit, Objective-C
- Developed several beautifully designed iOS universal applications featuring in-app purchases, maps, and push notifications.
CTO, Co-founder2005 - 2008Gameleons Sp. z o.o.
Technologies: Continuous Integration (CI), Python, Java, J2ME
- Managed development and R&D activities of one of Poland's top mobile game studios of the time.
- Involved in over 40 J2ME projects, from conception to post-production maintenance.
- Developed several game engines, a local Bluetooth multiplayer solution, and a core porting technology.
C/C++ Programmer / Contractor2003 - 2004InterActive Vision Mind Beacon Sp. z o.o.
Technologies: Subversion (SVN), RenderWare, PlayStation, GCC, Microsoft Visual C++, C++, C
- Helped port two arcade simulator games from PC to the PlayStation 2 platform: Operation Air Assault and Pacific Warriors 2.
- Worked on platform and compiler porting of large Visual C++ code base to PS2 and GCC.
- Implemented PS2-specific features.
- Performed subsequent optimization and bug fixing.
C/C++ Programmer2001 - 2003InterActive Vision Mind Beacon Sp. z o.o.
Technologies: Subversion (SVN), Pocket PC, Palm OS, WinAPI, Microsoft Visual C++, C++, C
- Programmed a variety of applications on Palm OS and Windows Mobile.
- Developed game back end, parts of user interface and various other components of the PC game Airlines 2.