Full-stack Engineer2017 - PRESENTReplenysh
Technologies: React Native, React, Node.js, Express, MongoDB
- Architected and designed a cross-platform mobile app using React Native.
- Designed efficient, scalable data flow effectively supporting code reuse in a mobile app with React Native and Redux.
- Created and maintained models in a Mongo database, along with creating various endpoints with Node/Express to interact with them.
- Supported a legacy React web app while managing new feature design and development.
- Managed Heroku production environments for both a React web app and Node.js back-end.
Senior Software Engineer2017 - 2017Keyo, Inc.
- Created and supported an admin portal to manage various types of users and data in React.
- Spearheaded the creation of iOS and Android mobile apps with React Native.
- Integrated various features such as Facebook Login, Google Maps, and Universal/Deep Linking into mobile and web apps.
- Created an efficient, sustainable system for reusing containers with Redux in React Native support by the Recompose library.
- Worked full-stack and cross-platform to create cohesive systems and optimize total project speed.
Full-stack Developer/DevOps2016 - 2017CaseStack, Inc.
Technologies: React, Redux, Relay, GraphQL, TypeScript, Koa2, MongoDB, AWS, Kubernetes, Docker
- Supported a cross-platform website front-end written using React, Redux, and Relay.
- Created a delegator sever in GraphQL to communicate with a number of microservices.
- Wrote servers to communicate with MongoDB and MS-SQL using Elastic Search in Koa2.
- Conceptualized a complete domain and authorization model to determine the flow of data.
- Created a reusable component kit to handle user interaction while abstracting the logic.
- Used AWS ECS2 containers to deploy the application with Kubernetes, auto-scaling, and load balancers.
Full-stack Developer2014 - 2016Byte-Pushers
- Created a rich domain model to handle complex user management systems.
- Designed a front-end tablet application to efficiently organize technical laboratory experiment data.
- Created an offline-first front-end focused on a seamless user experience should network connections fail.
- Created a mobile/tablet friendly data management platform to support structure and progress tracking in project management.
- Wrote light and efficient SQL queries to quickly search and aggregate large amounts of data.