Web Developer2020 - PRESENTWeMaintain
- Developed a brand new company website from scratch, containing custom components, like timeline, sliders, and others.
- Built the website to include four regional variants. Synchronization is done in an optimized manner to avoid duplication while maintaining flexibility for regional teams.
- Built the styles and symbols so that the client can manage the content autonomously via Webflow Editor without touching the code or via CMS.
- Migrated a fully functional blog from an existing blogging platform to the website. The content is managed via CMS, like posts, categories, authors, and others.
- Integrated website with Salesforce CRM. Added custom Typeform forms. Configured analytics and A/B testing experiments.
Full-stack Developer2019 - PRESENTNetatmo
Technologies: GitLab, Functions, Azure Cosmos DB, Python, Node.js, Nuxt.js, Vue.js, MongoDB, Azure
- Developed the marketing back office from scratch for the transverse growth team.
- Delivered personalized news and push notifications to over a million users worldwide.
- Helped the team successfully launch large targeted marketing campaigns (Black Friday and others), resolving issues with mobile platforms and payment providers.
Full-stack Developer2019 - 2020Netvideo
Technologies: Netlify, Firebase, Vuetify.js, Nuxt.js, Vue.js
- Architected and developed a complete webinar platform (landing pages builder, back-office, authentication, polls), used by thousands of participants per event.
- Built interactive moderation and analytics dashboards for the application.
- Developed a fully configurable reporting system (operator can choose columns and their types, cross-reference data collections), generating personalized spreadsheets (users, connections, polls) based on raw data from various sources.
Front-end Developer2019 - 2020Viking Sasquatch
Technologies: Google Cloud, MuleSoft, Vuetify.js, Nuxt.js, Vue.js
- Built front end for pricing engine for the insurance industry. The user interface is fully responsive and offers custom forms and components adapted to the user's needs (price entry, rates and fees calculation, charts, location selection, and more).
- Helped to recruit, train, and review the work of two younger colleagues.
- Advised on the progressive web app (PWA) features to be used in the application.
Front-end developer2019 - 2019Bolt Threads
Technologies: Tailwind CSS, Vue SSR, Nuxt.js, Vue.js
- Developed heavily customized eCommerce solution in distributed team.
Senior Application Developer2018 - 2018Jahia
Technologies: Apache, Jahia, Git, Elasticsearch, AngularJS, Java
- Developed personalization and A/B testing solution for enterprise CMS.
Tech Lead2018 - 2018Netseenergy/EDF Group
Technologies: GitLab, Git, Talend, Oracle, AngularJS, Java
- Worked on a microservice migration project for a company in energy efficiency for business and institutional clients sector.
- Helped to popularize Agile methodology and software engineering best practices, such as test-driven development (TDD), pair programming, and others.
- Participated in architecture committee meetings to discuss the new data pipeline and microservice platform.
Developer2018 - 2018Artset
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Git, Docker, AWS, Angular, Ionic, Django
- Developed an application for art galleries, including the back end, web app, and mobile app.
- Developed a specialized billing module for art galleries.
- Configured and ran a cloud infrastructure on AWS.
- Developed CRM module—artist biography, sending catalogs to clients, and export.
Consultant Software Developer2017 - 2018GS1 / Xebia France
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Git, AWS Lambda, AWS DynamoDB, AWS EC2, Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS), AWS, Elasticsearch, Angular, Java, Python, Node.js
- Developed web-based product barcode management solution.
- Developed various back-end systems and APIs (Node.js, Java, Python) and front-end interface (Angular 2).
- Managed cloud infrastructure (AWS EBS, EC2, DynamoDB, Lambda, S3, CloudFront, Route53).
- Developed efficient Global Trade Item Number (GTIN) generation algorithm (Node.js, Elasticsearch).
- Presented an introductory talk about Kanban during an internal company conference.
Scrum Master | Software Developer2015 - 2017Ullink
Technologies: FIX Protocol, Git, Gradle, XML, AssertJ, IKVM.NET, OSGi, C#, Java, Agile
- Developed a middle office solution that allows the management of trade allocations, confirmations, and fees for stock market brokerage firms.
- Worked as a part-time scrum master, facilitating work of a team and helping to improve its development process GTIN focused on functional user stories, reducing WIP, promoting frequent releases, initiating collaboration across departments.
- Developed client-server application used by big financial institutions (Java, C#, OSGi, IKVM, AssertJ, XML, Gradle).
- Won ShipIt Day team contest, developing FIX-based post-trade matching solution in 24h. Co-organized Ultimate Bug Fighting Championship.
- Interviewed candidates for scrum master and back-end developer roles.
- Promoted Linux in the company by creating and adapting tools, organizing meetups, and maintaining chat channels.
Software Developer2011 - 2015Viadeo
Technologies: Domain-driven Design (DDD), CQRS, Git, Apache Tomcat, XML, JSON, OAuth, Solr, Elasticsearch, MySQL, Cucumber, FitNesse, AspectJ, Spring, Guava, Java
- Developed back-end services for API, platform, and mobile teams in a professional social network company with over 50 million worldwide users.
- Worked with Scrum and Kanban agile development processes and participated in their refinement in a cross-functional team, complete with front- and back-end developers, operations, product, and marketing.
- Developed a public RESTful API that handles up to 1 million requests per hour.
- Participated in the development of a brand new service platform under the direct supervision of the architecture team (CQRS, DDD).
- Implemented a search company into user network functionality (Elasticsearch, Java, Guava, Spring, Cucumber) and address book synchronization, search members by phone number, and job offer suggestions service (Elasticsearch, Java, Spring, Cucumber).
- Helped to organize the Viadeo API London Hackday event.
- Temporarily managed the team during the project manager's absence. Responsibilities included planning to meet internal project deadlines, dealing with customer requests, and facilitating inter-team collaboration.
Software Engineer2009 - 2011Wood Group Intetech
- Developed Intetech Well Integrity Toolkit (iWIT) web application for the oil and gas industry in a team of 11 programmers.
- Redesigned the data source abstraction layer communicating with Oracle, MS SQL Server, web services, PI, and IP2 DBs.
- Implemented well structure recognition algorithm, reports, and data entry pages.
- Developed and troubleshot a web service for synchronizing data with a large customer system (JAXWS, JAXB, XML Schema).
- Introduced Log4J logging framework into the application; configured, wrote extensions, documented and trained others on how to use it, created RSS feed from the application log for testers.
- Updated the database structure, implemented stored procedures and triggers (Oracle, SQL, PL/SQL).
- Remotely deployed, configured, troubleshot and profiled iWIT web application on customer test and production virtual servers.
Software Developer2007 - 2008CST Technobank
- Maintained the web framework which provided fundamental functionality to all the company's products for financial institutions.
- Implemented various framework modules including authorization and authentication, file repository, and tracking.
- Supervised two student interns developing SSO module.
- Created user interface widgets, for example, file explorer, panel, and tree that support all major web browsers.
- Redesigned and reimplemented various components including a controller with centralised input validation and error handling, business logic and internationalization.
Software Developer2006 - 2007POLENG
Technologies: Subversion (SVN), Batch Scripting, Bash, Ant, CSS, XHTML, JSP, JAX-WS, SOAP, WSDL, PostgreSQL, JDBC, Servlet, Java
- Co-created a translation memory management web application in a small team within a company specializing in rule-based machine translation.
- Designed and implemented a bilingual text alignment algorithm (subject of my Master's Thesis) and a rule-based sentence splitting algorithm (rules stored using SRX standard).
- Created a user interface, controller, data access layer, and installation scripts.
- Implemented a translator web service.
Demonstrator2005 - 2006Adam Mickiewicz University
Technologies: C++, Java
- Worked as a teaching assistant and provided help and support to younger students during practical classes.
Intern2004 - 2004Accenture
Technologies: Solaris, Linux, SUSE, Oracle, Oracle Database
- Helped to organize the work environment for developers on a project at a customer's site.