Full-stack Developer2019 - PRESENTNetatmo
Technologies: Vue.js, Nuxt.js, Node.js, Python, Azure CosmosDB, Functions, Gitlab
- Developed the marketing back office from scratch for the transverse growth team.
- Delivered personalized news and push notifications to over a million users worldwide.
Full-stack Developer2019 - 2020Netvideo
Technologies: Vue.js, Nuxt.js, Vuetify.js, Firebase, Netlify
- Developed a webinar platform (landing pages builder, and back-office, authentication, and polls).
Front-end Developer2019 - 2020Viking Sasquatch
Technologies: Vue.js, Nuxt.js, Vuetify.js, Mulesoft, Google Cloud
- Built a front-end for pricing engine for the insurance industry.
Front-end developer2019 - 2019Bolt Threads
Technologies: VueJS, Nuxt, SSR, Tailwind
- Developed heavily customized eCommerce solution in distributed team.
Senior Application Developer2018 - 2018Jahia
Technologies: Java, AngularJS, Elasticsearch, Git, Jahia, Apache Unomi
- Developed personalization and A/B testing solution for enterprise CMS.
Tech Lead2018 - 2018Netseenergy/EDF Group
Technologies: Java, AngularJS, Oracle, Talend, Git, GitLab
- Worked on a micro-service migration project for a company in energy efficiency for business and institutional clients sector.
Developer2018 - 2018Artset
Technologies: Django, Ionic, Angular, AWS, Docker, Git
- Developed an application for art galleries (back-end, webapp, mobile app).
- Developed a specialized billing module for art galleries.
- Configured and ran a cloud infrastructure on AWS.
- Developed CRM module (artist biography, sending catalogues to clients, export).
Consultant Software Developer2017 - 2018GS1 / Xebia France
Technologies: NodeJS, Python, Java, Angular 2, ElasticSearch, AWS, EBS, EC2, DynamoDB, Lambda, Git
- Developed web-based product barcode management solution.
- Developed various back-end systems and APIs (NodeJS, Java, Python) and front-end interface (Angular 2).
- Managed cloud infrastructure (AWS EBS, EC2, DynamoDB, Lambda, S3, CloudFront, Route53).
- Developed efficient Global Trade Item Number (GTIN) generation algorithm (NodeJS, ElasticSearch).
- Presented an introductory talk about Kanban during internal company conference.
Scrum Master / Software Developer2015 - 2017Ullink
Technologies: Java, C#, OSGi, IKVM, AssertJ, XML, Gradle, Git, FIX protocol
- Developed a middle office solution which allows the management of trade allocations, confirmations, and fees for stock market brokerage firms.
- Worked as a part-time Scrum Master, facilitating work of a team and helping to improve its development process (focus on functional user stories, reducing WIP, expanding DoD, promoting frequent releases, initiating R&D collaboration with customer support, ops and sales, organizing workshops, promoting lean and agile within the organization).
- Developed client-server application, used by big financial institutions (Java, C#, OSGi, IKVM, AssertJ, XML, Gradle).
- Won Ship-It Day team contest, developing FIX-based post-trade matching solution in 24h. Co-organized Ultimate Bug Fighting Championship.
- Interviewed candidates for Scrum Master and back-end developer roles.
- Promoted Linux in the company by creating and adapting tools, organizing meetups and maintaining chat channel.
Software Developer2011 - 2015Viadeo
Technologies: Java, Guava, Spring, AspectJ, FitNesse, Cucumber, MySQL, ElasticSearch, Solr, OAuth, JSON / XML, Tomcat, Git, CQRS, DDD
- Developed back-end services for API, platform, and mobile teams in a professional social network company with over 50 million worldwide users.
- Worked with Scrum and Kanban agile development processes and participated in their refinement in a cross-functional team, complete with front- and back-end developers, operations, product, and marketing.
- Developed a public RESTful API which handles up to 1 million requests per hour.
- Participated in the development of a brand new service platform under the direct supervision of the architecture team (CQRS, DDD).
- Implemented a search company into user network functionality (ElasticSearch, Java, Guava, Spring, Cucumber) and address book synchronization, search members by phone number and job offer suggestions services for mobile devices (ElasticSearch, Java, Guava, Spring, Cucumber).
- Helped to organize the Viadeo API London Hackday.
- Temporarily managed the team during the project manager's absence. Responsibilities included planning to meet internal project deadlines, dealing with customer requests and facilitating inter-team collaboration.
Software Engineer2009 - 2011Wood Group Intetech
- Developed Intetech Well Integrity Toolkit (iWIT) web application for the oil and gas industry in a team of 11 programmers.
- Redesigned the data source abstraction layer communicating with Oracle, MS SQL Server, web services, PI, and IP2 DBs.
- Implemented well structure recognition algorithm, reports, and data entry pages.
- Developed and troubleshot a web service for synchronizing data with a large customer system (JAXWS, JAXB, XML Schema).
- Introduced Log4J logging framework into the application; configured, wrote extensions, documented and trained others on how to use it, created RSS feed from the application log for testers.
- Updated the database structure, implemented stored procedures and triggers (Oracle, SQL, PL/SQL).
- Remotely deployed, configured, troubleshot and profiled iWIT web application on customer test and production virtual servers.
Software Developer2007 - 2008CST Technobank
- Maintained the web framework which provided fundamental functionality to all the company's products for financial institutions.
- Implemented various framework modules including authorization and authentication, file repository, and tracking.
- Supervised two student interns developing SSO module.
- Created user interface widgets, for example, file explorer, panel, and tree that support all major web browsers.
- Redesigned and reimplemented various components including a controller with centralised input validation and error handling, business logic and internationalization.
Software Developer2006 - 2007POLENG
Technologies: Java, Servlets, JDBC, PostgreSQL, WSDL, SOAP, JAX-WS, JSP, XHTML, CSS, Ant, Bash, .BAT, SVN
- Co-created a translation memory management web application in a small team within a company specializing in rule-based machine translation.
- Designed and implemented a bilingual text alignment algorithm (subject of my Master's Thesis) and a rule-based sentence splitting algorithm (rules stored using SRX standard).
- Created a user interface, controller, data access layer, and installation scripts.
- Implemented a translator web service.
Demonstrator2005 - 2006Adam Mickiewicz University
Technologies: Java, C++
- Worked as a teaching assistant and provided help and support to younger students during practical classes.
Intern2004 - 2004Accenture
Technologies: Oracle database, Oracle IAS, Suse Linux, Solaris
- Helped to organize the work environment for developers on a project at a customer's site.