- Web DeveloperMillionaire Media2015 - 2016
- Redesigned the website.
- Implemented new feature requests.
- Transferred the website from one hosting to another.
- Integrated with REST services.
- MADE Food - Android DeveloperMealku (via Toptal)2014 - 2014
Technologies: Java for Android, REST APIs.
- Created an Android app for a restaurant in New York (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.eatmade.madefood).
- Integrated with a REST API.
- Implemented user sign-up, food menu, checkout, and credit card processing.
- Worked within a 4-week development period.
- DeveloperAppsmiles2014 - 2014
Technologies: VB.NET, SQLite, ClickOnce
- Wrote ReqWriter Pro™, a Windows desktop application written in VB.NET.
- Developed the app to automatically write business requirement statements for the user based upon the HTML or XML file that they upload into the tool.
- Built the app from scratch to become a full commercial product.
- Deployed the app with ClickOnce to allow automatic updates.
- Designed the app to run on all versions of Windows, from WinXP to Win8.
- Android DeveloperMerchant3602013 - 2014
Technologies: Basic4Android, Java
- Worked with Merchant360, Inc., the global leader in point of engagement development and integration, specializing in mobile NFC and EMV solutions.
- Reworked an Android application for a POS business.
- Implemented barcode reader functionality.
- L2 General Programming EngineergTeam2013 - 2014
Technologies: C#, MS SQL, VDI
- Worked in a virtual environment on virtual machines.
- Managed the process of installing, building, developing, and deploying virtual machines.
- Senior ArchitectDevlogic d.o.o.2012 - 2013
Technologies: C#, WCF, MS SQL, ClickOnce, DevExpress, Windows Azure platform
- Built web and desktop applications based on the .NET platform.
- Handled Windows Azure deployment.
- Developed accounting software.
- Worked with a team.
- Made use of source control.
- IT ManagerBH Airlines d.o.o.2009 - 2011
Technologies: VB.NET, Windows Server, Online booking systems
- Worked for the national aviation company as an IT manager.
- Gained extensive experience in working with both customers and aerospace systems.
- Served as the network administrator.
- Implemented airline software products.
- Created an online booking system.
- IT Support Specialist, DeveloperAmadeus2007 - 2009
Technologies: VB.NET, C#, SOAP, XML
- Worked with Amadeus, providing technology to keep the travel sector moving, from initial searches to making bookings, including pricing, ticketing, managing reservations, managing check-ins, and departure processes.
- Implemented Amadeus SMS, a solution for travel consultants to communicate booking information or marketing information to their travelers via SMS.
- Integrated Amadeus SMS fully to the Amadeus selling platform to minimize travel consultant effort and errors. Allowed the travel consultant to send a SMS to anywhere in the world at the same cost.
- IT Support SpecialistNATO HQ2004 - 2007
Technologies: Windows Server, Active Directory, Server backup
- Provided IT help desk support in a multinational environment.
- Managed 40 desktop PCs and one server.
- Managed active directory users, server backup, and more.
- DeveloperMedium Insurance2000 - 2004
Technologies: VB.NET, MS Access
- Worked as a developer in the insurance industry.
- Implemented a car insurance database using MS Access.
- Implemented a property insurance database using MS Access.