Lead Software Engineer2017 - PRESENTNike
Technologies: Java, Node.js, React, NestJS, AWS, AWS Lambda, AWS DynamoDB, AWS ELB
- Supported the development of a React-based UX foundational toolkit.
- Led the construction of the back-end team with a focus on Node.js and AWS.
- Created a data crawler tool using the tool Puppeteer.
- Cooperated on the development of the company's new eCommerce website, including a PDP page, cart, and checkout.
- Participated in the development of the company's first WeChat Mini Program.
- Built a Chrome extension for API developers to validate API design in real-time using Swagger Editor in adherence to the company’s principles.
Senior Software Engineer2015 - 2017Owtware
- Developed a client-based private cloud virtual desktop using Qt Designer. Implemented an instruction set for the virtual desktop experience, including basic image rendering, keyboard and mouse interactions, audio, and video.
- Built a Chrome extension for users to retrieve their virtual machines and get access with more convenience.
- Supported a client-based virtual desktop on WebSocket using Canvas. The instructions implemented were similar to the desktop ones.
- Rewrote the UI part of the virtual desktop management portal using Material Design. Re-implemented the front-end framework and maintained a reusable component set. Led the refactoring of the user experience.
- Participated in the design and development of a brand-new private cloud storage solution.
- Supported a file synchronization tool by utilizing Python and the rsync algorithm.
Software Engineer2014 - 2015Works Applications
- Contributed to the design and development of the "My Number Keeping System" platform, which improves the efficiency and transparency of personal information collection. It was accomplished by using Spring, DynamoDB, and other technologies.
- Developed an ERP software for a newspaper publishing company based on J2EE and Angular, including a web newspaper editor based on HTML5 canvas, a real-time chat system based on WebSocket, and other basic human resource management features.
- Built and designed, in a team, an Android app which used OCR technology to recognize characters on images; specifically developing an image crop component and leading the UI/UX design of the app.
- Helped to migrate a Java-based database during the development process.
- Participated in the development and design of an open source project.
Software Engineer2011 - 2014China Court System Project Team
Technologies: Jakarta EE, jQuery, Sybase, PowerBuilder
- Supported a PowerBuild and Sybase based application for the court system of Jiangsu province.
- Created a database synchronization tool.