- ATG Application DeveloperSpin Master Ltd.2013 - PRESENT
- Experienced installation and configuration of ATG Commerce server
- Configured development environment using Maven
- Created new item-descriptor
- Developed new module within ATG
- Utilized REST module of ATG to develop RESTFul module
- Senior Software DeveloperGlocalSpace Inc.2010 - 2013
Technologies: Java, Objective-C
- Implemented consuming REST API in iPhone app using Objective-C.
- Utilized AmazonS3 and Crocodoc client on iPhone.
- Developed procedure to extract and transform data from one system by consuming REST+xml, route the data based on content within the document, and produce REST endpoints for second system using Apache Camel.
- Handled extraction of URL address from IMAP sandbox, scraping of the target web-site and persistence of data in database after transformation using XSLT with Spring Integration.
- Gained experience with Cassandra as a NoSQL database.
- Technical Lead, Development ManagerDPI (Dadeh Pardazi Iran)2009 - 2010
- Designed a multi-module application in which each module runs on different platform.
- Developed a reusable module that eases the use of Websphere MQ.
- Utilized smart-card technology for data encryption and decryption.
- Designed and developed dynamic transformation module based on XSLT/XML.
- Designed and developed dynamic module to handle the mapping and transforming of text-messages into POJO.
- Designed overall architecture project components across different platforms.
- Senior Software Developer, Support HeadTak Co.2000 - 2009
Technologies: Java, C, C++, PL/SQL
- Handeled migrationof existing C application to Java.
- Managed support team for Oracle databases.
- Installed and configured Oracle RAC on Solaris.
- Installed and Configured CI env using Jira, Bamboo.
- Finished migration of BTrieve database on Novel Netware to PervasiveSQL on Windows.
- Developed reusable component to read RFID device connected to machine.
- Managed the installation, configuration, and maintenance of 100 servers on 30 states using five phone lines (56kbps), along with three technical engineers.
- Software Developer, Database AdministratorIMS Co.1997 - 2000
Technologies: C, C++, SQL, PL/SQL, Java
- Installed and configured Oracle database.
- Developed by standards of Oracle forms and reports.
- Utilized Oracle JInitiator to run Oracle Forms over an HTTP browser.
- Researched and developed my first Java program.
- Worked with client-server architecture.