Verified Expert in Engineering
Javad is a Software Engineer with over fifteen years of progressive and diverse experience in application development. He enjoys tackling new challenges and can quickly adapt and contribute to any project, regardless of the technologies involved.
IntelliJ IDEA, Apache Maven, Git, Linux, Windows
The most amazing...
...feat I've accomplished was integrating apps in various projects using Apache Camel, Spring Integration and my own application by messaging Mainframe/HP servers.
ATG Application Developer
Spin Master Ltd.
- Experienced installation and configuration of ATG Commerce server
- Configured development environment using Maven
- Created new item-descriptor
- Developed new module within ATG
- Utilized REST module of ATG to develop RESTFul module
Senior Software Developer
- Implemented consuming REST API in iPhone app using Objective-C.
- Utilized AmazonS3 and Crocodoc client on iPhone.
- Developed procedure to extract and transform data from one system by consuming REST+xml, route the data based on content within the document, and produce REST endpoints for second system using Apache Camel.
- Handled extraction of URL address from IMAP sandbox, scraping of the target web-site and persistence of data in database after transformation using XSLT with Spring Integration.
- Gained experience with Cassandra as a NoSQL database.
Technical Lead, Development Manager
DPI (Dadeh Pardazi Iran)
- Designed a multi-module application in which each module runs on different platform.
- Developed a reusable module that eases the use of Websphere MQ.
- Utilized smart-card technology for data encryption and decryption.
- Designed and developed dynamic transformation module based on XSLT/XML.
- Designed and developed dynamic module to handle the mapping and transforming of text-messages into POJO.
- Designed overall architecture project components across different platforms.
Senior Software Developer, Support Head
- Handeled migrationof existing C application to Java.
- Managed support team for Oracle databases.
- Installed and configured Oracle RAC on Solaris.
- Installed and Configured CI env using Jira, Bamboo.
- Finished migration of BTrieve database on Novel Netware to PervasiveSQL on Windows.
- Developed reusable component to read RFID device connected to machine.
- Managed the installation, configuration, and maintenance of 100 servers on 30 states using five phone lines (56kbps), along with three technical engineers.
Software Developer, Database Administrator
- Installed and configured Oracle database.
- Developed by standards of Oracle forms and reports.
- Utilized Oracle JInitiator to run Oracle Forms over an HTTP browser.
- Researched and developed my first Java program.
- Worked with client-server architecture.
Jupituf on mobile
Gaming Integration Module
Oracle Forms, Apache Maven, IntelliJ IDEA, Apache Tomcat, Git, Bamboo, Subversion (SVN)
Oracle, Windows, Linux, JSE, Java ME, iOS, Java EE
Software Development, WebLogic
Spring MVC, Spring, Hibernate, Jakarta Server Pages (JSP), iPhone SDK, PhoneGap
REST, Test-driven Development (TDD)
JSON, PL/SQL, Oracle PL/SQL, MySQL, Cassandra, Pervasive PSQL, IBM Db2, Amazon S3 (AWS S3)
jQuery, jQuery Mobile
Bachelor's (B.Sc.) Degree in Computer Software Engineering
Ferdowsi University of Mashad - Mashad, Iran