Java Developer in Los Angeles, CA, United States
ATG Application Developer2013 - PRESENTSpin Master Ltd.
- Experienced installation and configuration of ATG Commerce server
- Configured development environment using Maven
- Created new item-descriptor
- Developed new module within ATG
- Utilized REST module of ATG to develop RESTFul module
Senior Software Developer2010 - 2013GlocalSpace Inc.
Technologies: Java, Objective-C
- Implemented consuming REST API in iPhone app using Objective-C.
- Utilized AmazonS3 and Crocodoc client on iPhone.
- Developed procedure to extract and transform data from one system by consuming REST+xml, route the data based on content within the document, and produce REST endpoints for second system using Apache Camel.
- Handled extraction of URL address from IMAP sandbox, scraping of the target web-site and persistence of data in database after transformation using XSLT with Spring Integration.
- Gained experience with Cassandra as a NoSQL database.
Technical Lead, Development Manager2009 - 2010DPI (Dadeh Pardazi Iran)
- Designed a multi-module application in which each module runs on different platform.
- Developed a reusable module that eases the use of Websphere MQ.
- Utilized smart-card technology for data encryption and decryption.
- Designed and developed dynamic transformation module based on XSLT/XML.
- Designed and developed dynamic module to handle the mapping and transforming of text-messages into POJO.
- Designed overall architecture project components across different platforms.
Senior Software Developer, Support Head2000 - 2009Tak Co.
Technologies: Java, C, C++, PL/SQL
- Handeled migrationof existing C application to Java.
- Managed support team for Oracle databases.
- Installed and configured Oracle RAC on Solaris.
- Installed and Configured CI env using Jira, Bamboo.
- Finished migration of BTrieve database on Novel Netware to PervasiveSQL on Windows.
- Developed reusable component to read RFID device connected to machine.
- Managed the installation, configuration, and maintenance of 100 servers on 30 states using five phone lines (56kbps), along with three technical engineers.
Software Developer, Database Administrator1997 - 2000IMS Co.
Technologies: C, C++, SQL, PL/SQL, Java
- Installed and configured Oracle database.
- Developed by standards of Oracle forms and reports.
- Utilized Oracle JInitiator to run Oracle Forms over an HTTP browser.
- Researched and developed my first Java program.
- Worked with client-server architecture.
- Jupituf on mobile (Development)
Mobile version of Jupiturf application which version communicates to a server using REST API and allows users to view feeds, like/dislike, comment, and post text or image feeds. The app utilizes AmazonS3 client and Crocodoc to store images or view documents in various formats.
- Gaming Integration Module (Development)
Integrated two applications by using Apache Camel as an integration platform. Developed process included the handling of REST endpoints, routing, and transforming messages.
PlatformsOracle, JSE, Java ME, iOS, Java EE
FrameworksSpring MVC, Spring, Hibernate, iPhone SDK, PhoneGap
ToolsMaven, IntelliJ IDEA, Apache Tomcat, Git, Bamboo, Subversion (SVN)
ParadigmsREST, Test-driven Development (TDD)
StorageJSON, Oracle PL/SQL, MySQL, Cassandra, Pervasive PSQL, IBM DB2, AWS S3
Libraries/APIsjQuery, jQuery Mobile
- Bachelor's (B.Sc.) degree in Computer Software Engineering1990 - 1995Ferdowsi University of Mashad - Mashad, Iran