- Technical Lead, Web Developer2009 - PRESENTMachinalis
- Built a social media crawler and metadata extractor in Python.
- Led the technical aspects and architecture of an MRP built in Django for a large scale factory related to the aircraft industry. Developed with strong unit-testing coverage and a Continuous Integration monitor.
- Analyzed, researched, and evaluated testing methodologies, practices, and tools (unit testing, fuctional testing, front-end testing, runners, Continuous Integration).
- Developed a Flask application for highly interactive systems.
- Created a database migrator from the Plone CMS database (ZODB) to SQL.
- Handled the architectural design and construction of a Django website for nightclub discounts and benefits with social network integration.
- Web Developer2004 - 2009Except
- Developed personalizations and extensions to the Plone web framework for building CMSes, intranets, and Portals.
- Implemented Salesforce integration with Plone.
- Improved Plone extension for providing eCommerce integration.
- Integrated with Google Maps.
- Developed a distributed business directory, deployed on several instances which communicated amongst themselves.
- Summer of Code Internship2008 - 2008
Technologies: Python, Plone
- Developed a plugin for providing item batch-edition inside a CMS.