- Director of Operations2013 - 2014Vinco Orbis
Technologies: Python, Git, Github, Jenkins
- Was tasked with streamlining the development process to ensure the quality and timeliness of our projects.
- Responsible for documenting best practices and applying them to all of our projects.
- Responsible for learning how to use tools and processes for better software development.
- Sett up infrastructure for continuous integration and continuous delivery.
- Spoke at and attended conferences to increase our awareness of current best practices.
- Project Manager2012 - 2013Vinco Orbis
Technologies: Django, CouchDB, AngularJS
- Responsible for consulting with clients and managing development teams for web development projects.
- Introduced the use of AngularJS as a client side framework.
- Architected a document storage solution using CouchDB.
- Wrote successful proposals for software development project solicitation.
- Implemented key best practices like code reviews and continuous integration.
- Senior Web Developer2011 - 2012Vinco Orbis
Technologies: PHP, .NET, Python, Django
- Provided maintenance and development for a legacy PHP Symfony credit administration system.
- Provided maintenance for a legacy ASP.NET online bookshop.
- Built TuOla, a point rewards system for "green actions" which included Twitter and Facebook log-in, a RESTful API, and intensive usage of Twitter Bootstrap.
- Developed a Windows desktop workforce-sizing application with PyGTK, which involved complex GUI programming and intensive user-experience design.
- Web Developer2009 - 2010Grupo Integra
Technologies: ASP.NET, jQuery, CSS
- Created a lightweight, single-page insurance catalog, which included both calculator and comparator for various insurance plans.
- Built an automobile showcase system for used car agencies.
- Built a simple CMS for managing new insurance customers.
- Wrote an interactive dashboard for CMS statistics.
- Managed deployment of ASP.NET applications to IIS.