Co-founder | Developer2010 - 2020Esqulilax Games
Technologies: C#, Unity, Objective-C, OpenGL ES, OS X, iOS
- Migrated several Objective-C/Cocos2D projects to Unity.
- Created an OpenGL-based graphics engine supporting 2D and 3D rendering. Integrated a physics engine (Box2D) using C++. Modified the code to project requirements.
- Designed a custom-level creation tool for the app "Climber Brothers."
- Developed several iOS Games (" Climber Brothers," "Battle Rush," "Chinchon," and "Escoba de 15").
- Created an OBJ (3D models) loader and parser for 3D-mesh rendering.
- Developed the AI for card games featuring a variable level of skill.
- Added support for sharing content on social networks in all of the company's games.
- Incorporated SVG support for curve creation and terrain design. Created a smoothing algorithm using SVG curves and approximation.
- Designed and implemented a PVP (Player versus Player) multiplayer environment for a battle game.
- Developed a server-client framework to display animations simultaneously on different devices.
iOS UI Developer2015 - 2019Knxn
Technologies: Objective-C, iOS, Auto Layout, Twitter SDK, YouTube API, Git, REST, HTTPS, AVKit, AVFoundation, SwiftUI, Swift
- Developed an artist-based app, aggregating content from many sources like YouTube, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Designed and developed features in Objective-C. Migrated to Swift and UIKit and then SwiftUI. Created frameworks for multiple apps to use.
- Implemented a video editor to create content using AVKit and AVFoundation. Worked on the music library integration. Contributed to the creation of gifs, stickers, etc.
iOS Engineer2015 - 2015PocketGM (via Toptal)
Technologies: Facebook SDK, iOS, Objective-C, Swift
- Created an iOS app to manage all your fantasy teams from different providers in one place.
- Supported the login using different third-party services (Facebook, Twitter, and Google).
- Implemented views with code using Masonry (the Auto Layout framework) supporting all iPhone screen sizes.
- Collaborated with the design team and created reusable views to create a consistent UI.
- Supported continuous integration, code coverage, crash reports, and analytics frameworks.
iOS Engineer2015 - 2015Ceevoo (via Toptal)
Technologies: Bluetooth LE, Parse, Swift
- Built an app for discovering nearby users using iBeacons (BLE).
- Enhanced "Universal" app experience for iOS using Size Classes.
- Used Core Bluetooth and Core Location simultaneously for advertising and discovering users.
- Implemented Parse integration with a local data store and push notifications.
- Created a framework for discovering users even if the app is closed.
iOS Engineer2014 - 2014uSuit (via Toptal)
Technologies: SQLite, Objective-C, Swift
- Created a 3D High-Poly model viewer app for iOS (Universal).
- Implemented Dropbox integration.
- Implemented SceneKit and UIKit integration.
- Implemented mesh customization in real-time.
- Created synchronized local storage for offline use.
iOS Engineer2014 - 2014reTXT (via Toptal)
Technologies: Core Animation, Apache Thrift, SQLite, Objective-C, iOS
- Created a text messaging iOS app. Worked with a team of 3 iOS developers.
- Implemented Apache Thrift integration.
- Built a custom SQLite local database.
- Implemented multimedia messages.
- Achieved complex animations using Core Animation and Auto Layout.
- Built an API basis to use in all mobile clients.
Software Engineer2013 - 2013iKey SRL
Technologies: Bluetooth LE, SQL, Objective-C, PHP, Arduino
- Developed an iOS and iPad app for final users and admins.
- Developed the Arduino software for interacting with the iOS app and the server.
- Created and deployed the hardware solution for the project using Arduino.
- Integrated two incompatible Arduino shells using a master-slave model.
- Developed several functionalities in the back-end using PHP and SQL.
- Integrated Bluetooth low-energy allowing proximity opening for doors.
- Developed an offline solution and an on-demand synchronization with the server.
iOS Developer2012 - 2012Oxean
Technologies: Objective-C, iOS
- Developed the app, "Vale Puerto", for showing company port facilities in Argentina.
- Created the app, "Vale", for displaying company facilities in Argentina.
- Supported image and video display via AVFoundation.
- Designed a custom map interface showing different spots in the VALE facilities.
- Designed a plist-based file for storing and loading map points and information.
- Implemented support for efficient scrolling around the "Vale" app.
iOS Developer2012 - 2012Portegno Apps
Technologies: XML, Objective-C, OpenGL ES, iOS
- Created the "Crazy Hairstyle Studio" app.
- Developed a base framework for editing hairstyles in a realistic hairstyle salon app.
- Added features for camera support, photo editing, and screenshot export to a game.
- Created a Photoshop script for exporting hairstyles and loading them into the app.
- Integrated OpenGL and UIView successfully improving general performance.
- Added support for real-time image editing by rendering images to textures.
- Created an anchor and multi-point manipulation system for displayed objects.
- Built a multi-shading tool for blurring, coloring, and efficient rendering of images.
iOS Developer2011 - 2012Webetico SNC
Technologies: SQL, iOS, Objective-C
- Created a CRM app allowing customers to place orders online and offline.
- Created a multi-language app for a museum displaying information about museum exhibits.
- Integrated image synchronization on demand.
- Developed a framework for synchronizing local data with server data.
- Designed and implemented a custom grid for displaying data.
- Supported communication with an AS400 for an iOS app.
- Supported multithreaded loading of images to display in a catalogue.
- Created a trivia game that allowed prospective customers to enter their contact information.